Reviews for Close Your Eyes and I'll Kiss You
Cain chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I reviewed this eons ago, but since I've been rereading Jori stuff lately for some reason, I came across this story again (because The Sun's in My Heart is my all-time fave and you are/were one of the very best Jori writers out there, in my humble opinion) and I just wanted to tell you again that this is a great little story (that I of course always wished would turn into more) and is quite possibly the very best Jori fluff drabble ever.

All too often they are too cutesy and it makes them OOC. Here you manage to be super adorable, without losing the dynamic between them, which isn't naturally fluffy. Basically, "I love you...or whatever" sums up Jori flawlessly.

So...yeah. If you ever feel randomly inspired to throw another Jori bone our way, I will be eternally grateful. I am well aware of the odds of that happening are basically non-existent, but even so. I feel slightly cheated that you only ever posted 4 Jori fics.
clj7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Nice
Origin Unknown chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Wow, this is a fantastic little piece of work. I love your imagery; you're very good about adding the right amount of detail, and writing it in a way that reflects the thoughts of Jade.
I especially liked Jade's description of Tori as a weird sleeper, and how unique and specific the details were (I love when writers throw in small things like that); I also liked Tori's love confession, and how it reflects that when you love someone, you tend to love every specific detail of him or her and the relationship overall.
Keep up the good work.
iceonthewing chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Oh, my God, noooooooo *drops to the floor* *rolls around* *makes screeching noises* This is too fucking cute, my feelings are everywhere. Why doesn't this have a thousand reviews? I'm on my way to reading all your Jori fics, 'cause I think you might be my new favorite. Characterization, writing, the fun, the cute, the snark, everything's spot on. Never stop.
StakeTheHeart chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Awww fluffy. Jade sneaking around while Tori is still asleep is so cute and something Jade would totally do.
Cain chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Aww, too freakin' cute! Man, I'm starting to think the saddest thing about the show ending is all the great fanfic that will never be written by the handful of writers like yourself who are actually talented storytellers! Really great job here! Loves!
TAKSfacts chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
The absolute cutest.
Elimere chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
That was so cute. And fluffy. Very adorable.
Thanks!
Jojobean209 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
That was so lovely. Tori and Jade's relationship here is very interesting, and I'd like to learn more about it.
BrownieStick chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Man you really need to write more Jori. I love your characterization of them!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very sweet.
thegirl20 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I love you. Or whatever.
the sound of chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is perfection. You write the most wonderful jade/tori ever. Love love love this so so much.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Well this was indded surprising, never would in my wildest dreams think Jade would ever tell Tori she did love her, heh.

Good fic you wrote here indeed.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.