Reviews for Popular
Guest chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
That was...disturbing.
Gwynwyvar chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Lmao. I need to trust my first instinct! I thought it was 'that person', but then it all seemed like 'Scream'... Gee, I wonder why ;)
Great story!
(Being vague so that review readers won't get spoilers lol)
Gwynwyvar chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Oh, but now I like Emmett. I'm so confused!
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Why am I having flashbacks of 'Scream'... And could this explain why I. Don't. Trust. Emmett!
Romancing the boys chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
AWESOME
Okay so got to say not normally an Emmett fan but I love your stories.
Wishing you luck with your other stories at the non-canons I voted
vamplover87.9 chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Omg Clap Clap. I freaking love it. The twist was beautiful. U should. Made it longer and build up to the death I'm the cabin but it was amazing
Michonyx chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
Good GOD, but this was a creepy one! A suspenseful story with a twist ending worthy of Alfred Hitchcock himself. You did a really good job and I look forward to reading more of your work. :)
HeartOfDarkess chapter 3 . 11/21/2012
ooooh! I kinda had the feeling it was Seth...but as to the reason...hadn't a clue. great story matt xx
HeartOfDarkess chapter 2 . 11/21/2012
oooh! the plot thickens! great chapter matt x
snoodles chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for your story.
BregoMellonNin chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
OMG you are brilliant Matt! I bow down to your awesomeness...

I sort of had a suspicion that it could be Seth but I also thought about Emmett. Wonderfully written and nice twist. Mama Clearwater is fucked up :P
harrytwifan chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
I'm a pretty smart gal - and I did not think it was Seth! Great job as usual, Matt. I of course am going to have to reread tonight to see if I can pick up some clues! And yeah, I know I shouldn't, you know, like, root for murder - but he was avenging my Edward! lol
Nancy
ArekWhitlock chapter 3 . 11/8/2012
it was great!
I knew it was Seth..
Wicca thing;)**she pointes her index finger to her right temple**
ant1gon3 chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Great twist! I really did think that Edward would be the killer. I did think of Seth but in a different way but I was too stuck on my Edward theory. I assumed that Seth was telling the truth and thought that maybe he has some sort of split personality disorder and all of the people were in his mind somehow. I loved it! Thank you so much for writing.
Satary chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Not what I was exspecting...at all! But still a goood story!