Reviews for Love From Key West - One Shot
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 1/28
They have such a sweet marriage. At least they love each other enough to see there are problems that they can work out with a little effort and understanding, and can talk about it. And get all sexed up for a whole week!
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 3/29/2015
The workaholics out there in the world always make me scratch my head. Careers don't keep you warm at night in bed. They may give you luxuries of homes, cars and having the little things you want. At what expense though? You've got to find the balance, or you'll have all the toys and nobody to enjoy them with. I'm glad they've fiured this out before it was too late. That they've vowed to make it work. To start putting in the effort at home, that they put into their career. Good one shot.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Edward and Bella needed a vacation from their works and needed to be together again as a married couple
Donteee chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
yessss ! please continue !
Remington 700PSS chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Id love to read more and see how they get on once they get back to their everyday lives. Loved this. Thanks for sharing :)
Holidai chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
I loved this story!
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
You totaly should! I've read many of your stories and they're all very good! I bet this one would be too!
The Unfamiliar chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Loved this! A mini vacation series would be great!
CAngell chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Please do!
tracyluvstwilight2010 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
loved it
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love from Key West has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
calypso83 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
SO HOT! I'd definitely be on board for more!
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
loved this! thank you baby!
Katy dazzledbythe Cullens chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Awwwwwww this was so sweet, I love reading things like this.

Katy.