Reviews for Love From Key West - One Shot
reachrathi chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Awww...it was so yummy and chummy...i loved it :)
S1203 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Yes, that was bittersweet... because I didnt recognise on time all red flag in my life... well... they are young and it will be pleasure reading some more about their life... they are in what? 30-ties... what with some baby... Thank you for sharing...
LIZZIED1951 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I'd love to see this continue. It's a very REAL story happening with couples everywhere so would be great to see how they make things work.
VeCha chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Interesting! You drew an accurate portrait of an "everyday young couple" experiencing its first challenges. Well done. Would like to read a couple more chapters about these 2. :)
EeWee chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Wonderful little one shot. A vacation series would be great. Anything you write is worth reading. :)
kvgamble chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Love it, please continue
dee griffen chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Yes, please!
ArlynG chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I'm interested... :-)
fancifulgirl chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Loved this, it was sweet, sexy & realistic enough to relate to. I know you have a lot going on right now but if you find yourself with spare time (ha ha) I would love more of these two.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Loved it!
robstenize chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Amazing! want more!
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Thumbs up and you are so right about couples needing to work at a relationship. I'd love to see more mini-vacations for these two :)
SarahLouise92 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved it!
Please expand!
X
garddita17 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
More of these two, yes please! I think many couples face similar challenges in their relationships. The fact that these realize they have issues and are willing to work to overcome them speaks volumes about their love and commitment for each other. 8 would love to see more mini vacations!
rachel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
mini-series would be good. good one-shot
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »