Reviews for Love From Key West - One Shot
mommymac0508 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I loved so romantic and real so good update if you want I will be here to read and review
DrSarcasm08 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
I'm definetly interested!
pnkats chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Yes most definately! That was awesome!
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I had to just stop and read this because its about my favorite place. My Hubs & I go there for our no kids vaca. Sounds like the place we stay The Blue Parrot which is one block down from Duval and smack in the middle of it all. I would love for you to continue. I have had many wild adventures down there. ;) Loved this!
DaniWithGreenEyes chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
so i read this on my phone yesterday when i was suppose to be studying for the bar (shhhh dont tell anyone) but i hate reviewing on my phone so here i am reviewing now.

i really liked it! i like how you set the scene perfectly without going into too much detail but just enough to understand that they have drifted a little and that bella was scared that they wont be able to get it back. the conversation they had was spot on, you could feel both of their desperation for them to find a balance b/c neither of them wanted to lose the other. i'm glad edward was the one that started the conversation and i like that they both actually voiced their feelings and didnt sugar coat it. thats what communication with your spouse should be i think, who else can you be completely honest with and know they will love you anyway? (ok im not married so i have no idea what its like so yeah i could be way off base). i just liked how genuine they were and super HOT in that pool hahahahaha i would be completely game for more from these two, i'd love to see how they take this talk and put it into action. i feel like a lot of hot make-up sex can be had ;)
twiclare chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Very sweet, would definitely like to read more. Thank you.
Nannyjojo chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ok, I know this was prob not what you had planned on, but I was fighting back the tears when he said that at the end.

I loved it, and yeah please, please, please continue.

Glad they did talk it out, and are going to work it out.

Hope they enjoy the rest of their holiday.
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sweet story! I would love to read more of these two! :)
cullengirl08 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Loved the story and I would definitely love to see their vacations as well - that was hot!
AnakinSmom chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Yes, yes and yes!
Pates Greeneyes chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Now that is what I'm talking about! "Reunion" sex at its best in key west!

Hot hot hot!
Oh, and the declaration of love and commitment was good too! Lol

I'm following if your leading this story to more!
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Hell yes I'm interested, I want to see the rest of their vacation and time reconnecting. But I loved this, great job on this.
sujari6 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I think that's a good idea.
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I like the mini vacation idea.
Welcome2MyWorldxoxo chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I would love a continuation!
61 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »