Reviews for Find Me Another Life
yui1808 chapter 23 . 1/28
That was one epic zomstory. I'm more of a Faberry fan, but this was wonderfully written that I had to continue reading it til the end. I also loved the how your character Johnthe scenes almost bled my heart; in short, made me sad. He was the best brother and friend anyone could ever ask for. It's strange how he was able to find Brittany twice and save her. Too bad, Sue had to put him down for goodin a physical sense. Any hoo, Rachel's sacrificing herself kind of put me offit just really felt off. I was hoping it would be Finn or Kurt, or even Syu (whatever happened to her anyway).
Thanks very much for sharing this beautiful piece. Kudos to your talent. -Kira-
Heylow chapter 23 . 12/8/2016
There is no other word than this one to describe your story: Perfect. I have wished and dreamed that the story never come to an end. Unfortunately all good things must come to an end. A small 'coucou' of France where we also see your amazing talent. :)
Dark-Night-Prinny chapter 23 . 10/20/2016
10 out of 10!
Loved it, took awhile, i had forgotten about this story till i was emptying my mail and saw in old update notification and decided to gove it a click.
It all came rushing back! What an awesome storie love it.
Will say this though from a small point of veiw bre and the gang are in the right, in the long turn the scientist were in the right.
After all whats a few hundred dead people compared to a zombie cure. Just something to think about and yes the scientists got out of hand a bit but still short vs long term.
Short term friends and family get to live
Long term the rest of the world lives but friends and family die.
So the question of this stories is what would you do save your friends and family or sacrifice yourself friends and family and save the world?
I choose friends and family im selfish so sue me.
SailorOfShips chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
Dude...

I'm so glad i came across this story. BY FAR one of the best fics i've ever read. Thanks for taking us away with you in this post-apocalyptic AU.

I'll keep an eye out for more of your work.

Best!
Crystalglas chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
this story is far by the most amazing thing i have ever read it is amazing your a very talented writer well done
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
AMAZING FIC! Couldn't stop reading the entire time. I initially thought this was just going to be a play on Resident Evil, but I was thankfully wrong. Your writing is perfect, nice and descriptive without becoming boring. The flow was great and pulled me right in making me loose track of time many, MANY times. Loved your plot and your take on some of the characters. I quite liked protective Sue. I cant think of anything I would critique on. I enjoyed the fic from the start till the end. GREAT Story!
lifezgoodbaker chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
This story- I was not sure how I felt about a Zombie Brittana story- but did you write it and WELL-

The approach and perspective of Britt throughout the entire story was so well drawn out. I loved her point of view and cut and dry humor (it helped break up the intesity of the ride) Though her interactions with Santana in the scheme of the story were sparse, they were well used and you can totally feel their connection.

I almost wanted to see some of the aftermath of the shooting- but i loved how you stayed true to Britts POV so still KUDOS!

I would have loved to see a little longer epilogue or a bring you down chapter after the intense climax. But over all it was in incredible story and def a fav. Thank you so much for writing!
guest chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
oh my god... thank you for this story. just thank you
xxHoneyBexx chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
This story was amazing! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
AMAZING3 You wrote this beautifully!
godblessthefandom chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
Another amazing story! I enjoyed it from start to finish. I probably cried more than I needed to because I felt so bad for the way they were torturing my poor baby! Britt is the sweetest person and it sucked that all that happened to her. Honestly, it was an amazing survival tale and getting to see this soft side of Sue was awesome. Not to mention her being a total bad ass.
(SPOILER ALERT) Ngl I thought San was dead in the last chapter and it broke my spirit.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
That was fantastic. I hope you finish the other stories you have open, and if not, it has be an absolute pleasure reading.
bbwrites chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
You gave new life (pun intended) to an old topic in such a brilliant way.
I'm a fan.
lordsnix chapter 23 . 8/5/2015
Woahhhhh ! Creepy but so good as usual, i wait all this time to be able to read this story all in one ! I hope you will have other Brittana story, your writing is amazing you're one of my fav ! Thank you again : )
brittanaislove chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
I started reading this story a while back, maybe a year or ago, but then lost it. I commented back on the 24th when I re found it and I started over from the beginning because I didn't remember where I'd left off and I really just wanted to refresh my memory since it'd been a while. And now here I am, eight days later, and I just finished it. I am going to go to bed now and cry myself to sleep.

This story physically hurt me. Your graphic descriptions of everything she suffered through made me feel her pain. I don't even know what to say really. I am floored. I read until my eyes literally wouldn't stay open anymore and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I couldn't get enough. I couldn't get through it fast enough.

And now it's over and I don't know what to do with myself. Fuck. What is real life and how do I deal with it now? :(