Reviews for Find Me Another Life
Forgetyou chapter 8 . 4/1
Awesome story. Please continue.
Nikyll chapter 8 . 3/21
I don't know how you do what you do, making me feel so so sorry for Brit, while completely fascinated with her physiological and psychological state of being. I just released my feels with Battlesong, but this fic just draws me back in! Please update!
sarzah23 chapter 8 . 3/7
ugh..good lord. why must all of your stories be so darn good! :) and i don't even LIKE zombies!

anywhooooooooo hope you will be continuing on with this story at some point!
sharnii chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Very interesting concept, doing Brittana in this kind of world setup. :D

I actually think this is the most well written of your Brittana stories, with the best characterisation. I enjoy Battlesong too, but find the characters have grown past what I assosciate with being true to them. Whereas here in this story, Brittany and Santana feel like, well... Brittany and Santana. ;p

Plus you write the rest of the Glee characters well here too.

Would love to see more soon! With some real progression of the relationship to the point where it actually becomes a relationship of some kind. Or is acted on in some more tangible way.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Oh my god. I am just absolutely in love with this. Beautifully written, not rushed, I thoroughly enjoy the build up. How you interpret Brittany's view is very well done. This story is already so well written that I wouldn't be surprised to see it in a published book of stories, if not, published as a book itself. I sincerely hope that you haven't dropped this story because I've reread it too many times to count and I really, really, REALLY would like to see how this all plays out. To put it in perspective, I've been reading fanfics for years now, and I've read thousands and thousands of stories, and yet I've only ever written about 5 reviews. See, I only write them to show great appreciation, and/or to encourage an author to continue. In this case, it's both. You're an excellent writer and I would just be thrilled to check this and find a new chapter because I'm dying to see what happens next. Thanks for writing and I hope to see you continue this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/8/2013
You need to update this more regularly
mick3y92 chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
After that huge rant I still forgot something I was guessing that from what Brittany went through (the pieces that she remembers anyway) that the people were using her to make a cure for the zombies or trying to make them into weapons or something and it turned out wrong I mean Brittany died on the table thing in the beinning and someone shot her (if I remember the story correctly it's been a minute but I think it's something like that)

I was wondering if that is in fact what they did to all of those kids they had as patients if the new directions find these people will they try to make them apart of their experiments too? That would be crazy if they did or if they (the people who where experiemnting on her) found out Brittany was still alive and tried to take and study her in a lab to see what happened That would be some intense drama Pretty sure you wouldn't tell me if I was right or not but I couldn't help but ask
mick3y92 chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Noooooo Brittany say no tell them it's not a good idea ugh I really want Brittany to talk to Santana about the random things she remembers but I need Santana to stop being a douche if it wasn't for her Brittany wouldn't have even been out of the compund for a damn week I thought they were going to read a file about brittany for a second and find out what those people were doing to her I really want to fill in the spaces of her memory Anyway I'm glad you updated hope to see more from you soon this is one of my favorite zombie fics

(random thoughts about the characters below)

Puck's a douche I hate him He got Santana shot because he decided to grab a loaded weapon from Brittany He could have killed her He needs to fix his shit Sam is creepy I feel like he's gonna do some craziness to brittany (the way he stared at her in the shower in the last chapter and didn't think her saying no to touching her stuff needed to be listened to is something I haven't let go of) I forgot Will was even apart of the gang and really he has no right to tell Brittany anything she doesn't know or care about his invisbile cloak wearing ass I mean what has he done since they got there NOTHING
I have a bad feeling about Kurt like Brittany tatsed his blood right? I feel like something might go down and she'd end up eating him That would totally not be okay but that's where my mind went I really hope that doesn't happen because I'm sure if she happened to do the same with Santana (tasing her blood) it would not end the way I hope

Sorry for the extra long review that was just a bunch of ramblings but this fics is really good so I just had to get my thoughts out
boredsenseless2 chapter 8 . 11/5/2013
Another superb chapter to a mesmerising story. Your portrayal of Brittany is nothing short of amazing. Through Brittany's eyes, we see her pain, confusion, her conflict over who or what she really is and how her dark past is gradually revealed. This story would have fallen flat in the hands of a lesser writer, or feel like just another typical zombie story. But you've executed it superbly.

Atmosphere is also crucial to any zombie / survival horror story, and you've done that superbly as well. This was most notable during an earlier chapter on Brittany's exploration of post-apocalyptic NYC. A deserving chapter to mark the first anniversary of this story, and thanks once again for writing and sharing this. Eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
JJLives chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
Wow I sat down to read a little bit and couldn't put it down. This story is pure genius. You are an amazing writer and I really hope you update this again soonish. :)
lemon-rind chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
Ah, good to see another chapter. This is going to be awesome, though I feel bad that Brittany keeps bumping against something that tore her life apart.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
Yes! I been waiting forever but is been wroth it!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
You are the best!
Superman chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
YES! I know you have a very busy schedule focusing on your other story, which I'm actually not following by the way, but I was VERY excited to see you updated this fic! It was really nice to finally see some sort of attraction on Brittany's end where she's not really sure what it is what of the subtle enjoyment that goes through her whenever she was around Santana. I like that. The dialogue is one of the many best things about this story. I know it's short and mostly through Brittany's eyes, but the things she says is so perfect. Hope the gang stays safe, or Brittany eats one of them . . . that would really cool, but I doubt you would go that way. Anyway, thanks for updating this!
enapipak chapter 8 . 11/1/2013
This is so cool and I beg of you to update soon,