Reviews for Find Me Another Life
SailorOfShips chapter 23 . 9/20
Dude...

I'm so glad i came across this story. BY FAR one of the best fics i've ever read. Thanks for taking us away with you in this post-apocalyptic AU.

I'll keep an eye out for more of your work.

Best!
Crystalglas chapter 23 . 12/28/2015
this story is far by the most amazing thing i have ever read it is amazing your a very talented writer well done
xxKOEMI-CHANxx chapter 23 . 12/4/2015
AMAZING FIC! Couldn't stop reading the entire time. I initially thought this was just going to be a play on Resident Evil, but I was thankfully wrong. Your writing is perfect, nice and descriptive without becoming boring. The flow was great and pulled me right in making me loose track of time many, MANY times. Loved your plot and your take on some of the characters. I quite liked protective Sue. I cant think of anything I would critique on. I enjoyed the fic from the start till the end. GREAT Story!
lifezgoodbaker chapter 23 . 9/8/2015
This story- I was not sure how I felt about a Zombie Brittana story- but did you write it and WELL-

The approach and perspective of Britt throughout the entire story was so well drawn out. I loved her point of view and cut and dry humor (it helped break up the intesity of the ride) Though her interactions with Santana in the scheme of the story were sparse, they were well used and you can totally feel their connection.

I almost wanted to see some of the aftermath of the shooting- but i loved how you stayed true to Britts POV so still KUDOS!

I would have loved to see a little longer epilogue or a bring you down chapter after the intense climax. But over all it was in incredible story and def a fav. Thank you so much for writing!
guest chapter 23 . 8/29/2015
oh my god... thank you for this story. just thank you
xxHoneyBexx chapter 21 . 8/27/2015
This story was amazing! Thank you :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
AMAZING3 You wrote this beautifully!
godblessthefandom chapter 23 . 8/13/2015
Another amazing story! I enjoyed it from start to finish. I probably cried more than I needed to because I felt so bad for the way they were torturing my poor baby! Britt is the sweetest person and it sucked that all that happened to her. Honestly, it was an amazing survival tale and getting to see this soft side of Sue was awesome. Not to mention her being a total bad ass.
(SPOILER ALERT) Ngl I thought San was dead in the last chapter and it broke my spirit.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/10/2015
That was fantastic. I hope you finish the other stories you have open, and if not, it has be an absolute pleasure reading.
bbwrites chapter 23 . 8/9/2015
You gave new life (pun intended) to an old topic in such a brilliant way.
I'm a fan.
lordsnix chapter 23 . 8/5/2015
Woahhhhh ! Creepy but so good as usual, i wait all this time to be able to read this story all in one ! I hope you will have other Brittana story, your writing is amazing you're one of my fav ! Thank you again : )
brittanaislove chapter 23 . 8/2/2015
I started reading this story a while back, maybe a year or ago, but then lost it. I commented back on the 24th when I re found it and I started over from the beginning because I didn't remember where I'd left off and I really just wanted to refresh my memory since it'd been a while. And now here I am, eight days later, and I just finished it. I am going to go to bed now and cry myself to sleep.

This story physically hurt me. Your graphic descriptions of everything she suffered through made me feel her pain. I don't even know what to say really. I am floored. I read until my eyes literally wouldn't stay open anymore and I couldn't wait to see what happened next. I couldn't get enough. I couldn't get through it fast enough.

And now it's over and I don't know what to do with myself. Fuck. What is real life and how do I deal with it now? :(
Gleek974 chapter 23 . 8/1/2015
absolutely incredible! I've been waiting for you to finish this so I could read it all in one go and I can't express how much I love your story! you had me holding my breath, gasping, and squealing multiple times and I enjoyed every second of it. thank you for writing this amazing fic and giving me something I never knew I needed. much love.
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
So sweet! I'm glad they got their happy ending. Thank you so much for this story. It's absolutely one of my favorites!
Nova Forever chapter 23 . 7/29/2015
Urgh okay.

It is very difficult for me to gather my thoughts after reading this giant Goliath of fantastic fanfic. You really have an absolute talent for not only creating an interesting and believable universe, but also to do so with a completely unique voice. The stylistic choices you made to convey Brittany's transformation and journey as a member of the undead is just jawdropping. I love the confusion in her inner voice that is displayed throughout, becoming more prominent with the hunger. Urgh really tho, there are so many things I adored about this fic that I can't even name them all!

I think zombie alternate universes are a common place choice for writers right now (I don't know why. Are zombies the new vampires?), but you are definitely on a stand alone plateau in terms of quality.

Anyway, you should be so SO proud of the creation you made with this fic and I hope to see many many more from you.