Reviews for Find Me Another Life
Anon chapter 18 . 10h
I love this story so much!
uggh I'm so happy that Brittany was reunited with not only Santana but Quinn, Tina and Mike as well! Really looking forward to hearing about what happened with them after they left Britt.
Also Britt's dad is such a flop and I'm a little afraid of these scientist guys ngl, they seem beyond crazy.
Thanks for the new chapter.
aprilthewelder chapter 18 . 5/3
I get so excited when I see your updates! It's like Christmas in May. This chapter gave us so much good stuff too! I'm so happy that the group is all reunited. I'm also genuinely surprised that I had zero feelings about Mercedes dying along with Schuester. I love Mercedes, but in this verse it was like "meh, bye girl". You've trained me to just roll with the zombie apocalypse. Sue is officially a diety. I cannot emphasize enough how great you write her. Ugh. Whenever she speaks it's word treasures. And the way the girls melted into her and then I melted into a puddle of April. AND those shady science fucks! What are they trying to achieve?! Anyway, this was awesome. So are you. Get tons of sleep and play a shit tons of games. I'm already ready for hermit mode when Witcher comes out.
rokpest chapter 18 . 5/3
I'm hooked!
So glad you updated! Love this story :))
Incredible chapter as always. Loving Sue more and more. Hating the white-coats more and more. The Santana-Brittany reunion was perfect and beautiful. I hope we get to hear more about the Glee club's experiences over the last six months... especially Santana's. I can only imagine what that girl went through after seeing Quinn "kill" Britt.

Thank you for writing and sharing your story with us! You are magic with words.
SimilarDemons chapter 18 . 5/2
Amazzinnnngggg, update asap
A chapter 18 . 5/2
Another amazing chapter. Thank you!
IWantsToGetMyBrittanaOn chapter 18 . 5/2
Welcome back! Yay Brittana reunion! I love how protective Sue is of Brittany. Those scientists are the true monsters. Poor Britt not being able to control herself. I can't even imagine. Hope you'll be able to update again soon. Have a great summer!
Good story can't wait for the rest
Swinging Cloud chapter 18 . 5/2
;O;
Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter
lemon-rind chapter 18 . 5/2
I'm ecstatic to see this story again. Thank you for the update!

It's a little bit sad that Brittany wouldn't have been able to stop herself. But, it's good to see the reunion. I agree wholeheartedly with the sentiment "finally".
Ahh yes! Thank you for updating! The reunion was very sweet, Puck is still a dick huh. Love Sue and Martinez but hate the general and the stupid scientists. So glad Santana is okay with showing her feelings and affection for Brittany!
caroloveles chapter 18 . 5/2
Wellllllcome backkk babe
Lauren H 91 chapter 18 . 5/2
YAAAASSSSSSS ZOMBIES AHHHHH! I was so excited when I saw this updated, I stayed up in the middle of night to read it. Dedication y'all. I really don't care that Mr. Shue died. Not at all but Mercedes is a good person so I'm a little upset. Aww Tina! That is precious and Mike awww! MY BABIES GOT REUNITED AND SANTANA DIDNT EVEN CARE AND KISSED BRITT RIGHT ON THE MOUTH IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY YEAHHH GURL! Yeah fuck Puck you handle that situation Sue! Aww Quinn and Santana with Sue was sweet too!

I don't like anything that the scientists are doing and I hope Brittany eats all of them. Sorry not sorry. At least Sue and David are on her side. Stoppp brittana and their little walkies! Too cute! I'm excited to see what happens next and congratulations on being almost done with school!