Reviews for Fairytales: Where Truth Lies
kei chapter 18 . 4/19/2013

I didn't think I'd read it in one go, I got hooked and now I'm curious as to how little Ei-chan's story will turn out :)
Guest chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
Nice! I really like to read fairy tales that has twists, more so when they make the supposed to be heroine into a villain. :D

I didn't think I'd read all chapters in one go, I got hooked and now I'm curious as to how little Ei-chan's story will turn out :)
kly saurian chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
Nice! I like to read fairy tales with twists, more so when the supposed to be heroine becomes a villain. :D

fujiyuki chapter 18 . 11/3/2012
Oh wow. I admire you putting all 18 chapters in the one go :D. I really like your perspective of the fairytales and adore the ending.
Blue bird of paradise chapter 18 . 11/2/2012
Wow! I'm the first one to review! : )

I feel very fortunate to have stumbled across this story tonight : )

I can't believe you uploaded all 18 chapters in a single day! Well, I read them all in one go any way ; )

I like your interpretation of the various fairy-tales and myths, the way you have deconstructed the characters and presented them in a new light and how you have weaved them together in this story. At the same time you have also kept the POT characters IC! You've really done a great job!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. So thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Fuji's wish in the end felt so apt... its a perfect ending : )

I'm looking forward to more updates from you : )

P.S. I don't understand why you've put this fic under "tragedy"... people might avoid reading this fic fearing death of the main character...