Reviews for Nightmares of an Immortal Winter Spirit
MoonGirl1155 chapter 1 . 1/25
GAHHHHHHH JACKY!
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I love this story can't wait for when you update :)
WritersElemental chapter 4 . 11/25/2013
Great work on your story! Sorry about the writer's block, it's happened to me a couple of times. I guess one thing that would help would be to outline what you plan, and start filling in the blanks with ideas until you blast that writer's block through? I don't know, just an idea that might help.
And another idea... maybe the Nightmare Sand affects Jack's conciousness? Makes him...kinda choose to be on Pitch's side? Or maybe creates something else in him, something kinda like another version of him, a twisted version, that moves without Pitch's choosing, but is Pitch's creation?
I dunno, just another idea.
I love your ROTG works! Can't stop reading them! ;)
Ansy chapter 4 . 8/18/2013
What a pity. I hope that you complete this story soon. Because I like your story.
lc251 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
Aw... And I just found this... :(
FishE1 chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I know the feeling. It happens to me far too often. I'm sure you'll get back to this one eventually. Until then, we still have your other stories to love. :)

And did you get my note on dA? I wasn't sure if it sent or not 'cause my computer was being screwy at the time.
Midnight the Black Fox chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I completley understand I'm currently having similar problems with my own story the next chapter just doesn't want to be written.

I look forward to continuing reading this when you being updateing again :D Till then :D
Chrisellea chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
GGFHFFFTGFGFFT What happens next i must KNOW!
Kugfjydtesfcjyv chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
More plz
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
Brilliant! I love me some Jck hurts!
MysteryFury chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I feel sorry for jack
CloakiSchemer chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Oh Man! So good! Needs more now!

Really amazing writing style and the plot sounds amazing! Please Please Please update soon!
KhaalidaNyx chapter 2 . 11/29/2012
More please!
Baylee1100 chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
please please please update this story
hypercell chapter 3 . 11/28/2012
This is AWESOME! I can't wait for more!