Reviews for A Christmas Miracle?
LadyDunla chapter 17 . 1/3/2013
Hi, thanks for these last few chapters. I was on holiday, having no internet, so that's why I didn't review the previous chapters. Thanks for the end of this story. Good as always and looking forward to your next story.
pook chapter 17 . 1/2/2013
Wonderful finish to s great story and I'm looking forward to next story in this series. Thanks for sharing your amazing talent and muse.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Glad Harry is safe
littlemissruth chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
Phew! Thank goodness you didn't kill Harry and had a change of heart...twice! :)
Can't believe you thought about it twice! Really hoping that the Pearce family all have a nice Christmas together with Gracie...but also wondering if you have more drama in store for us soon? Happiness never lasts too long with this team...
nimax1 chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
So glad you didn't kill Harry off. Looking forward to next part.
4ruth chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
I am glad that you did not kill Harry off. You capture so well Ruth's state of mind as a mother and as a spouse. Ruth, Harry and their family deserve some happiness. For their sake I hope that Liam is really dead.
pook chapter 16 . 12/29/2012
Blimey ... its all go. I would have liked to know how Harry and Callum got out but great tension and emotion. Looking forward to more.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
I hope Harry is ok?
littlemissruth chapter 15 . 12/28/2012
No no noooo! Ruth's dream or premonition is so sad. Glad she's determined that its not a bad sign but I get the sense that she fears that Harry has cheated death too many times to do it again. But this is Harry and surely they must have found a way out before the bomb went off...or are still alive under the rubble? Please update soon!
NatesDate chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Hopefully Harry and the others will be all right. Thanks for sharing.
pook chapter 15 . 12/27/2012
Very tense with all the team trying to get them out. And a sad little dream from Ruth. More please
Guest chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
What a tension ! And Ruth is unaware of the danger Harry is in ...
Please update SOON !
arsgewhkjhekheh chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
yes, I'm reading it... and your little cliffhangers always leave me on tenterhooks...
LadyDunla chapter 14 . 12/20/2012
I hate those cliffhangers! Update soon, do you hear me? Please?
pook chapter 14 . 12/19/2012
Terrific tense with everyone worrying about the others. Great stuff and looking forward to more
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »