Reviews for Halloween
PieLover139 chapter 1 . 2/7
Absolutely hilarious! Spitfire and chalant for life, but the Traught thing had me choking on laughter. Great job on this.
Bookworm85 chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Billy has the girls wrapped around his finger.

Oh, poor kids. Everyone is being awful to them.

When the boy insults Aquaman, I think to myself, that is probably the only thing in the world that could make level-headed Kaldur lose his cool.

"We wouldn't want any gallavanting, would we?" Favorite part.
Queen of awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
hahaha! luv it!
Immatotalalaskan chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
XDXD Sorry Artemis, but everyone loves the Boy Wonder!
Broken Antler in Winter chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Awkward moment when they say Artemis and Robin are meant to be together.
Queen Sound chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Brilliant!
A-Bookworm-Named-Steph chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
LOL this..haha.. this was ...hahaha.. Perfect! HAHAHhaha
ctrlaltdelrey chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
I love this. Shall I count the ways?

I adore your portrayal of civilians and their opinions...they are just like us. In this story there are canon Traught shippers and they think Aquaman is lame and I am dying of laughter over here.

I also love the way you write Kaldur. "It is he who is lame."

Favourited.
the domino killer chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
i love trick or treating
Linzerj chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Pfft, that is probably the best Halloween they'll ever experience. (Well, for Robin and Billy anyway.)
LuoLiBei chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Robin's the best! You do a really good job portraying the characters in your stories.
Timetrixter22 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I had a feeling that they all would get angry, I was right, mostly, this was a hilarious read, you did a great job, the characters were dead on, and I can totally see the other people acting that way, and now I'm going to end this run on sentence.
Bookworm290 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was awesome! I loved that Billy was there and they were all so IC, I can imagine it going pretty much exactly like this.
kickarora chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
lol
Angelus-v1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
That was a good one, had me laughing through out.