Reviews for Safe From Harm
Novella Vialli chapter 4 . 4/3
Update soon please! It's good!
chelsey chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
omggggggggggg i loved this chapter when are you going to write more?
Maxiekat chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
Banter ... I love banter. You did a really nice job with the dialogue and I love the little bit of backstory for Chon about him living in a trailer alone. It's nice when the tough guy is given vulnerabilities.
Maxiekat chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
Now that I've seen the movie, I can hear Taylor's voice in the dialogue. Great job :)
CiorstaidhsMind chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Oh it was so worth the wait :)
I love how you play with words, how you describe both Nina and Chon so bluntly, so real. And the tension is so ... aaaahhhh :D Keep it coming, girl! I'm a huge fan already!
In Hopes Of chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
Great story so far!
julieAKAweirdo chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Well this seems like a promising story :)
hidansgirl1234 chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
LOVE IT! please update soon!
CiorstaidhsMind chapter 2 . 11/13/2012
Interesting. Keep the updates coming! Hope you will include a bit of the movie later on. Could be intense.
redhedlund chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
Duh ! This sounds really good ! Chon, I love him and I love ""Seville is in Spain... dumbass."" Made me laugh my ass off. Anyway, I kinda like Carolina and I can't wait to read more !
Maxiekat chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Love this "Chon felt his head spinning like a slot machine, memories revolving in his brain at the speed of light. The pieces of the past started falling into place. First slot, 1998. Second slot, the girl who loved speed. Third slot, castanets and twelve string guitars. Jackpot: Carolina Zamora.

What are the fucking odds." really clever opening.

The flashback fit perfectly and I all the interactions were great - I really like Carolina's banter with Russell, some great lines there.
trickshotavenger chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Flawless. Can't wait to read more of your amazing work 3
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Great set up here - you have all the pieces in place for an interesting story to unfold. You know how much I love your writing and I can't wait to see where you take this one :)