Reviews for A New Love
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
Hurry up and finish i would like to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/30/2014
Oh my God update update update
Reba-Brockfan chapter 13 . 4/22/2014
How will Brock and Chris react? Update soon.
jessie 33 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
Great update I think Brock should give it time before signing Jake over to Chris. I really love your story, and hope you update again soon.
jessie 33 chapter 12 . 3/30/2014
Great update I was surprised Brock said he wants to sign Jake over to Chris. I love your story it was nice to see updates.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
I'm so sad that Jake and Brock aren't working on their relationship. I get that Chris is a good guy and part of the family in more ways than one, but Chris should be intervening. Brock doesn't know that he used to favor Henry over Jake. Jake doesn't realize how bad the accident was. Chris is a good stepdad, but Brock should have a chance to get to know his other children, especially Jake. Update soon.
jessie 33 chapter 11 . 2/27/2014
Another great update I love how close Chris and Brock are getting. I hope Chris is going to be ok. Please update again soon.
jessie 33 chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Wonderful update, I love your stories, I need to catch up on them. I was happy to see you update this one. :)
Reba-Brockfan chapter 11 . 2/25/2014
I loved how insecure Brock was. I was little disappointed that Chris only saw the shallow
ilovereba chapter 10 . 7/29/2013
okay please update this story this one is my favorite
BrebaForever chapter 10 . 7/25/2013
More please! :)
Gods Army7733 chapter 9 . 4/1/2013
update soon love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/29/2013
Oh Boy this will be good update soon please update this is my favorite story update!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Great!
jessie 33 chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
The wedding vows were sweet, I wonder what Reba found. Please update soon, I love this story. :)