Reviews for Sinking Like Stone
Man that is sad
Love it!
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 1 . 6/9
I had literal tears rolling down my eyes. It was amazing how you kept the two (especially Tony) in character in a situation like this. This was beautifully written and portrays Steve in a new light that we don’t really see in the movies.
Jenng612 chapter 1 . 10/20/2017
I got the feels, and it hurts so good. Thank you.
2 lazy 2 login chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Wow. Just...wow. Great job on this, I'm glad I happened to run across this fic!

Like I said, very good job, this was amazing!
Hermione Katniss Cullen chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This was heart breaking and amazing.
Bree Colbern chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
Your stories are awesome. Just, yeah... That's pretty much all I have to say. :)
MeggiMoo13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
So you just shattered my heart into little pieces. I never really realised how hard the whole new centuary thing must have been for him. Brilliantly done!
Lightsider chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This was fabulous. You did such a great job with both Tony and Steve's character. The way Steve breaks and Tony's reactions are just perfect. I would love to read more of this. I would love to read the next days where Steve realizes he just let out everything he keeps hidden and Tony being worried, but not trying to show it. I think you would do an excellent job with that, and I'd love to read it.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Nice!
PSW chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I wasn't sure what to think of the whole suicidal premise when I started this - but as I read and thought about all the massive changes in such a short time, everything he's been through since being unfrozen, and just the fact of how he throws his heart and soul into everything he does...yes, I can see him getting tired and numb (in kind of the same way Bruce must have been, for completely different reasons), and breaking after a particularly bad day. Sad and interesting ponderings here about the actual human character of Steve Rogers. Well done, thanks.
thatflyingbrunette chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Wow. That is how you write a good angsty hurt comfort story.
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
:( :( :(
rowaneo chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This was so sad but so good! Love Stony brotp angst so much! Great job
homeandawaybraxtons chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
loved it! cant wait to read more of your stories