Reviews for Sinking Like Stone
Hermione Katniss Cullen chapter 1 . 8/29
This was heart breaking and amazing.
Bree Colbern chapter 1 . 8/3
Your stories are awesome. Just, yeah... That's pretty much all I have to say. :)
MeggiMoo13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
So you just shattered my heart into little pieces. I never really realised how hard the whole new centuary thing must have been for him. Brilliantly done!
Lightsider chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
This was fabulous. You did such a great job with both Tony and Steve's character. The way Steve breaks and Tony's reactions are just perfect. I would love to read more of this. I would love to read the next days where Steve realizes he just let out everything he keeps hidden and Tony being worried, but not trying to show it. I think you would do an excellent job with that, and I'd love to read it.
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
Nice!
PSW chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I wasn't sure what to think of the whole suicidal premise when I started this - but as I read and thought about all the massive changes in such a short time, everything he's been through since being unfrozen, and just the fact of how he throws his heart and soul into everything he does...yes, I can see him getting tired and numb (in kind of the same way Bruce must have been, for completely different reasons), and breaking after a particularly bad day. Sad and interesting ponderings here about the actual human character of Steve Rogers. Well done, thanks.
thatflyingbrunette chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
Wow. That is how you write a good angsty hurt comfort story.
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
:( :( :(
rowaneo chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
This was so sad but so good! Love Stony brotp angst so much! Great job
homeandawaybraxtons chapter 1 . 1/17/2015
loved it! cant wait to read more of your stories
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
This was so sweet and sad and it made me want to seriously tackleglomp Tony!
IdeasLurkingWithinTheDarkness chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
*Whipes away tears*
That was beautiful! I loved the whole part when he was crying into Tony's shoulder and Tony was allowing him to. This was by far the best story I've read for Steve and Tony hurt/comfort.

-The Winters Child-
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Oh my goodness really amOng story sad but just wow great job
hjohn302 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Wow. This may be dark asglad l got the chance to read it you said, but this was just amazing. I love the way you showed exactly how Steve was feeling and seeing it through Tony's eyes was really good.

I typically don't read Avengers fics, but just ran across your's and the summary caught my attention. I am glad l got the chance to read it. Wonderful job handling what had to be an incredibly difficult transition for Steve.
starfire25 chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
that was very interesting, i loved it.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »