Reviews for Harry Potter and the Game of the Gods
26Naruto26 chapter 7 . 8/20
I like this story, but overall you put to much on the table. Harry learned to much in the beginning, so now it feels like a lot of the story is given away.

Also, why make up some milenium item, if I recall correctly not all milenium items had bearers in the current timeline
Lulumo chapter 7 . 7/9
Holy shit dude Harry just told Atem his name! No he can't the whole story is based on Atem's name,since it's the trigger to Atem's full memories and power to summon the light God. And Harry just to him!
Lulumo chapter 5 . 7/9
Actually isn't Amen from past like ancient Egypt so how does he knows so many modern things even high-school timetable and japanese? I understand Atem since he got his present memories from Yugi but Amen just how can he knows all about these things even how Pegasus works and that you need BOTH card and 10 stars, there weren't anykind of manuals so there's no way Amen would know how Pegasus wanted to play his little game...don't tell me he can read future!?
Lulumo chapter 3 . 7/9
Uh, If Harry hated Albus why did he open waul and give him so much money?
great chapter please update this is getting good
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
Go pairing for Harry with Tea it's so great
Guest chapter 18 . 10/19/2015
A big is he please please update his stork it's so so awesome I love the story oh go Mai and Harry Pairing
pushi19 chapter 18 . 9/13/2015
Update
dloold87 chapter 8 . 7/24/2015
damn, not even the courtesy of using lube on Rex, he just bent him over and rammed it home.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
I'm on ? oh trainers right now so everything is entertaining, don't worry!
bella.beau.14 chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
love it
Black Shadow Night chapter 5 . 5/23/2015
I accedintaly sent my review in unfinnished so I will Finnish I here. Usually when something about him is different people know of it almost right away and he is yet again the center of attention. Witch is the reason he complains really. I think that if people didn't put him on the spotlight all the time then he wouldn't mind being different.
Black Shadow Night chapter 4 . 5/23/2015
I am choosing to comment on the part were when he found out he was different yet again. I know you don't like him complaing , and complaining can get annoying. The reason he usually co
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
i dont watch this show but it seems that joey is tactless. couldn't keep any secrets at all..
new reviewer chapter 3 . 1/17/2015