Reviews for A Different Kind of Impact
roughstar333 chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
good drabbles short yet sweet , keep up the work
CrossyCross chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
Last one was GOLD.

Because Gendo, you are an utter prick.

Hail Santa!
Racke chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
No wonder Gendo was so upset, he knows the future and doesn't like Santa, it all makes sense. Also, is it weird that I think Shinji going for the bilingual bonus is more 'aww'-worthy than Asuka learning how to cook in a possibly-intimate environment?

Anyways they really ought to mobilize the Evas for snow angels, then they could fight them with giant snowmen, somehow. It'd be epic.
KendrixTermina chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Hm, interesting little snippets, that style *has* its advantages.
Racke chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I think the problem with being a tsundere, is that they can never truly just shut up and let themselves be happy. It's a sad thing, that is played for laughs mostly because it's entertaining to watch other people screw up. Then, every now and then, we're reminded that they don't always have people around who understand their tsundere-ishness and can force them to be happy.

And there's definitely beauty in Emptiness, as their is beauty in pretty much Everything. If you know how to look for it.

I believe that this is a rather suitable length for a drabble-chapter, and hope that your sneakiness will allow you to continue posting.
Racke chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Volcano made me agree, Pool made me laugh hysterically, Solar let me grin victoriously at understanding Aloud, and Ruthless gave me goosebumps. Truly a wonderful collection of snippets.
CrossyCross chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Interesting oneshot you have here. Very entertaining and poignant. I salute thee, valued author.
KnightLance12 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I definitely liked these drabbles, they brightened up my day (err night) dramatically. Now what I would've loved to read is what exactly did our lovable Shinji say out loud? I guess I'll never know...
Keep 'em coming!