Reviews for Hermione Granger's Emotionally Disturbed Rationality
Laurentius Williame chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
I like the premise of this piece. I would read it if you ever took it up again.
entelejent chapter 2 . 4/25/2017
Haha, nice!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Oh my god I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. You are seriously 1 of my my favorite authors on this website. Thank you soooooo much for sharing your stories. I realize that you havent updated this particular story in like 4 years, but i would be so so happy if you picked up this story again. I was grinning like crazy the whole time i was reading it, and i wanted this story to never end. So pleaseeeeeeeeeee consider updating. And i just want you to know that this is the first time i have ever wrote a review on this website. I JUST LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH.
wallyfan chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
I beg you, please continue this wonderful idea! I even make so much effort as to log in and post as myself, so I am clearly very sincere in my urge. Please, I implore you!
zephyr870 chapter 2 . 3/1/2016
I really, really believe this is actually an essay, a great essay for that matter. I love it, or let's rephrase that, I adore it. Don't abandon, please, you can do it!
FuN FiFi chapter 2 . 10/22/2015
Interesting start for a fic, that too from the emotionally disturbed mind of the one and only, Hermione Granger lol :-D

I wish you'd continue this crazy wonderful fic one day, but I won't hold my breath :-p
Margot chapter 2 . 8/16/2015
Again! Awesome! :D
She truly does sound like she's losing her mind, while at the same time sounding so very rational. Or at least trying to.
Kel chapter 2 . 1/15/2014
I adore your interpretation of Hermione's thoughts on love. Also... the line comparing fish to love made me grin.

I usually try to avoid incomplete stories due to the lamentable tendency for them to be abandoned, but your authors notes amused me enough to counter-balance the potential annoyance of an abandoned story, so good luck with your experiment.
Righteousham chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
What a delightfully interesting story you have. I do believe you've come up with an original way of expressing the (very tired) theme of Hermione sorting out her feeling for Harry. Also of note; your writing, being both dynamic and verbose lends an interesting take into the mind of our Heroine. I'm eager to see where you plan on taking this.

Until your next update: Keep writing.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
There's also a difference between 'love' (your family, activities, objects) and 'in love' (with a potential romantic partner).
xoRetributionox chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Very interesting chapter! Hermione definitely has an interesting mind. I did think her ideas on love, specifically the in love part, had some merit to them.
Heart Of Vengeance chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is fucking awesome and really entertaining to read. Please continue it! Just question - how often can we expect updates?
codyw1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
lol Quite fun so far. I'm not fussed about the dating; I've always found Rowling pinning down the dates quite irritating really (among the many other things I find irritating about her); it's my view that unless a story HAS to take place in a specific time period (like the Victorian era or something) then it should be dateless and timeless, so that it is essentially HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

But that's just me. ;)
LadyH.J.P.-P chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
great, now continue
xoRetributionox chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Hehehe I love this! I'm glad that you decided to put this up. It's very funny and I look forward to more.