Reviews for Watery kisses
Mothyave chapter 1 . 5/25
Oh, Merlin... It's brilliant, unique and... just yes. Yes, it all I can tell now. My mind is in pieces and I feel so inspired. Please, more dark, twisted, so fantastics oneshots. Inferi... I love Inferi theme. It's something new in thousands of HPLV fics.
please make a sequel
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
Oh! More of thissss! Yesss...More, because I now want to read what happens when everyone else finds out what Dumbles did and how Dumbledore reacts to finding out how stupid he had been! XD
deletethespammer chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Gosh, now I feel normal. I for some reason also am obsessed. (Sighs) I wish I wasn't so obsessed with all of this stuff, but there you go.
npetrenko chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Lovely.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
O,O
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hehe... lovely. Stupid Dumbles.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
awwwwi really like this! its sooo cute!
jebbus132 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I would be very happy to see a full story from this but it might be just me and no one ells.
Bakanori chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was bloody amusing. I like it a lot. Nice idea.
mirky chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
gotta say that was... weird. never read let alone hought of harry as an inferi. lmao it was an interesting tale and one hat makes me question toms sanity... essentially snogging harry was necrophiliac in nature...
lets forget the fact dumbledore would never allow harry to ingest let alone leave him for dead on hat smakl island... BUT i have to give props for writing something creative and original for me to read.
luv.
mirky
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Cool idea! I liked this story a lot!
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Slimy...yet satisfying.
dead feather chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked the idea of this obsessed harry. And the logic behing the horcrux. D,bledore was an evil evil man. I sure hope he is still alive somewhere just so he could see this.
The necrophilia was a major put off for any kinda action though.
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 2/11/2013