Reviews for Watery kisses
deletethespammer chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Gosh, now I feel normal. I for some reason also am obsessed. (Sighs) I wish I wasn't so obsessed with all of this stuff, but there you go.
npetrenko chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Lovely.
SakuraKoi chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
O,O
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
Hehe... lovely. Stupid Dumbles.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
awwwwi really like this! its sooo cute!
jebbus132 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I would be very happy to see a full story from this but it might be just me and no one ells.
Voldefolie chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was bloody amusing. I like it a lot. Nice idea.
mirky chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
gotta say that was... weird. never read let alone hought of harry as an inferi. lmao it was an interesting tale and one hat makes me question toms sanity... essentially snogging harry was necrophiliac in nature...
lets forget the fact dumbledore would never allow harry to ingest let alone leave him for dead on hat smakl island... BUT i have to give props for writing something creative and original for me to read.
luv.
mirky
wynnebat chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Cool idea! I liked this story a lot!
Rubellite Game chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Slimy...yet satisfying.
dead feather chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
I liked the idea of this obsessed harry. And the logic behing the horcrux. D,bledore was an evil evil man. I sure hope he is still alive somewhere just so he could see this.
The necrophilia was a major put off for any kinda action though.
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I like it.
ChaoticArisu13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
I feel like there should be a follow up to this story because it would make an awesome multichapter story, just the whole story line seems like it could it go so far. I'm just saying it could be an amazing story full of drama and all that but really I love this story :)
LikeAMillionParachutes chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
For some god awful reason the phrase "Let us spread the blood" brought forth images of Bellatrix on her period lifting her skirts and screaming "Let us spread the blood!"
I hate my mind ._.
Great story though :D 3 Very enjoyable.
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
this is good. it should be a full story.