Reviews for When the Dead Walk
Smileadaykeepmeaway chapter 4 . 3/14
This is a very intresting story with a unic twist to it, I hope you haven't given it up and are planning on update soon because I would honestly love to read more of this
917brat chapter 3 . 2/28
This is honestly a fasanating story that I would really like to read more of. I love how you have Harry in this and honestly can't wait to see just what is going to happen next or see how Harry will change things up.
917brat chapter 4 . 2/18
i really like this story, and am seriously curious as to what you are going to have happen in this, and I hope you decided to update again soon becuase it does sound like it be an amazingly intresting story.
tamashiyuki chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
Great story
sephchipmunk chapter 4 . 7/11/2015
QUITTER
AminaS chapter 4 . 6/24/2015
Hey I was wondering if you would be continuing this story? Can you please just let your readers know so we know whether to keep our hopes up?!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
Harry has completed his first 'mission'. It was very cool how it all went down and the descriptions were great!

I hope there is more! I can't wait for Harry to meet Rick's group.
Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/7/2015
I'm loving the detail in this story.
harrysdark12 chapter 4 . 3/9/2015
Keep writing please
leylinjan chapter 4 . 3/5/2015
:( I liked this story. Hope you're just taking a veeeerrry loooooooooooooooooooooooooonng hiatus ;)
Sevvus chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
interesting, cant wait to read more!...you know...if you ever come back and update it that is...i can hope...
rell chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
where did you go?
Yumitsume chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Your story sounds great so far, and I'd really love it if you'd continue it, please.

Ja ne ;)