Reviews for When the Dead Walk
Great story
sephchipmunk chapter 4 . 7/11
QUITTER
AminaS chapter 4 . 6/24
Hey I was wondering if you would be continuing this story? Can you please just let your readers know so we know whether to keep our hopes up?!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 4 . 4/7
Harry has completed his first 'mission'. It was very cool how it all went down and the descriptions were great!

I hope there is more! I can't wait for Harry to meet Rick's group.
Update soon!
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 4/7
I'm loving the detail in this story.
harrysdark12 chapter 4 . 3/9
Keep writing please
leylinjan chapter 4 . 3/5
:( I liked this story. Hope you're just taking a veeeerrry loooooooooooooooooooooooooonng hiatus ;)
Sevvus chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
interesting, cant wait to read more!...you know...if you ever come back and update it that is...i can hope...
rell chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
where did you go?
Yumitsume chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
Your story sounds great so far, and I'd really love it if you'd continue it, please.

Ja ne ;)
N321 chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Your story really catches my interest and portrays a very good harry, if slightly OC. So ur story has not been updated and like two years and I was wondering I you are still going to finish it of not. I really liked ur story and it would be heart breaking g to see a good story never be finished. I have also wondered if you were going to make this slash or hetro, honestly I really like both depending on the pairings. I adore Harry/Shawn pairings or even Harry/Daryl palings, but here is just so many hetro pairings you could also do like Harry/Beth or even Amy/Harry. Nice chapter by the way, dad update soon :P
N321 chapter 3 . 6/5/2014
I can't wait for chapter four. This story has me hooked.
N321 chapter 2 . 6/5/2014
When I said melee weapons I looked at the definition and was like 'no' because it didn't have what I was looking for. Lol, I am a dictionary nerd. Loved the chapter and how harry has the sword of Gryffindor. So Black castle sound like a hit all the way!
N321 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Please keep updating. I am a huge fan of the walking dead and harry potter crossovers, but to my everlasting sadness there just is not that many out there. There should be more in my opinion and I really liked how urs started out. I was wondering if u were going to bring up Texdy in this story or leave him be.
Slytherson chapter 4 . 4/30/2014