Reviews for Her Wedding Present
CloudscatcherEFP chapter 1 . 5/31
Well written and very cute. I love this book and I think there should have been more after-wedding moments.
Thank you for exploring them.

charverz chapter 1 . 4/16
The 2007 film is one of my favourites as well. A very well-written piece. Don't feel that you have to write long, detail-filled stories. All you need is a hint here, and a hint there. Your readers will fill in the rest themselves, and wonder at how effectively you've drawn the picture in so few words. This is especially true of fan fiction.

Please do write more.
Eliza-Higgins chapter 1 . 2/22
With such writing as this, u needn't make a (precautionary) request for ur reviewers to employ a gentler critical analysis of ur work. Ur accomplishments speak for themselves: do not doubt them... That's all for now; I shall reserve further judgement for later.
Karen chapter 5 . 2/4
I'm confused - who is Edward?
Weave the Magic chapter 3 . 2/6
Nice.. But I would have thought they would stay under the willow tree for awhile to make it a full circle - going back in the tree with Anne's husband.
Weave the Magic chapter 2 . 2/6
I can actually imagine Anne and Frederick.. But known as newly weds, aren't they expected not to receive visitors at least a week?
Weave the Magic chapter 1 . 2/6
Wonderful! This feels so light and free.
Rachetg chapter 5 . 2/5
I love Wentworth! :) Thanks for a lovely chapter. Can't wait to read more.
Biddy429 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Yet another good chapter - is this to be the last?
Biddy429 chapter 3 . 4/13/2014
Another good chapter - well done again
Biddy429 chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Good chapter but way to short!
Biddy429 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Well done, especially as its your first fan fic! Exceptional to say the least! I always wanted to see the next instalment of their lives but dont think Ms Austen has ever written past this point in any of her stories. I love this and will read all the chapters!
nayy chapter 3 . 8/29/2013
this chapter felt downton abbey-ish with all the talk of the house XD
DayDreamer077 chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
oooh! I!
TheDuchessTab chapter 4 . 6/28/2013
I hope Frederick and Anne to have a honeymoon abroad! I hope you update soon! I love this story!