Reviews for All Things Precious
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 24 . 11/23/2005
OMG this is great! u so have to finish it!
Emma chapter 24 . 5/20/2004
Hi! Great story. Vaughn has to find Syd!
I can't wait to see what you'll write next!
chatnoir chapter 24 . 4/10/2004
I was originally going to send this to your e-mail, however hotmail said it didn't exist...:
hey,
I hope you don't mind that I went to your website in order to get your e-mail address because it wasn't showing on . because, yes! I am that desperate to get in touch with you.
Last night, as my friend and i were reminiscing on older fics that we have read and loved, we came across All Things Precious. Naturally, I had to reread it in order to remember everything. Imagine my sadness when I realized that it wasn't complete! I pulled your profile on and saw that you have managed to move on to another category of fanfiction and have not stuck with Alias fics. Since All Things Precious was/is your last Alias fic, I have guessed that you have left it as a dead WIP. I have also gone to your site and have seen that you don't post your Alias fics there.
So, yeah, this is leading somewhere.. ;)
1. Is there a continuation of this fic, did you finish it? And am I just blind to finding it? or is there not?
2. and if you haven't finished it... may I please ask you to reconsider finishing it (even though it's been over an year)?
thanks
chatnoir
Ashley chapter 24 . 2/21/2004
PLEASE go on let him find syd!
Jane chapter 24 . 11/18/2003
Wow! Can't wait to see what happens next!
rosh-87 chapter 24 . 9/24/2003
please write more chapters. you have got me so hooked i can't read anything else...

hurry up

BT
ellie chapter 14 . 4/28/2003
way too long. i got bored by chapter 11. no fence but you know. it must have taken you yonks though. how much spare time do you have? good idea though...
Cara Mia chapter 24 . 4/26/2003
I've waited seemingly forever for you to update, so please please put me outta my misery and do it sometime soon... I'm beggin' here!
CIASpy chapter 24 . 4/1/2003
hey, this is a great story. i hope you will consider continuing it. i really would like to know what happens next. thanks
Mikki chapter 24 . 4/1/2003
OMG. I am in luv with this story. My cable got cut off a while ago and from where I am, I've been unable to get my weekly fix of Alias. However, I rely on stories like this to keep me satisfied. Keep up the good work, and please email me to inform me of an update.
lizella chapter 23 . 3/30/2003
what an awesome story. everyone is so much in character und your description is done great. please wirte more soon I can hardly wait.
Secret Agent 88 chapter 24 . 3/28/2003
Please keep writing!I want to find out whats going to happen to syd and her unborn child. Please let Vaughn find Syd before something awful happens.I'm a major syd/vaughn .
sally chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
love this story! and am very glad, not to mention surprised there was a new chapter! i cannot wait for the next one.
alexis chapter 22 . 3/10/2003
ok so I told you if you updated that I would review. Now I'm a little confused because if says you updated but so far it's still at the same spot where you left it the last time I reviewed. Anyhow so I'm hoping that you have decided to update it and that this isn't just like a fluke thing because I would really like to see how things go. Does Syd know she's pregnant? Will Vaughn find her? I need to know what's going to happen. Even if you could just do one more chapter and sum it all up I would be forever grateful. Thanks so much!
Renee chapter 24 . 3/10/2003
Ah thanks so much! I was begining to think I would never get to see what happens! You my friend have to be one of the best writers, this story is absolutly wonderful. This chapter was great! Keep up the wonderful work!

Renee