Reviews for Crime doesn't Pay
cedricsowner chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
Great scene! At first I was disappointed they caught the robbers so fast, but you definitely kept it interesting. Tommy's outsider's view on things and Sara's experience really showed in their actions and thoughts. Please continue this! I might be a bit late, but I'm truly enjoying this!
cedricsowner chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Very accurate description of Tom. Love it when you put in lacivious thoughts! And all the double meanings! The two could definitely be hot together. You're establishing that very well, their attraction seems to come natural, you're forcing nothing down the readers' throat. Nicely done!
cedricsowner chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
I loved, loved, loved this passage "He grumbled to himself the entire drive from Tucson. These last twenty-four miles consisted of a hilly two lane blacktop that twisted and turned like a dying snake. Thank God he wasn't driving it after dark. A deer could decide to play Dodge'm just as you rounded another blind curve, and Bambi would be venison. Or Rancher Jolly's prize bull would amble out onto the road for a siesta. Signs all along the way warned "Open Range" which meant if you hit the stupid thing, you bought it." What a hilarious way to describe the area. It's funny and entertaining without being silly. It really gives you an idea not only of the landscape but als of Tom's view on it, his perspective. A very elegant solution to presenting what's going on in his mind.
cedricsowner chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Interesting beginning! As always you manage to create an intriguing atmosphere with just a few background you created for Megan and Tommy makes the detour to Tombstone? It'll be interesting to see where you're going with it!
veniceit chapter 4 . 11/2/2012
I was wondering what CCSO was myself, lol.

You must continue this storyyou definately have the interest! It feels like it's just getting warmed up, like there is so much more to this.

Please continue...

I'm hooked!
veniceit chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
Tommy must feel like a fish out of water. New york is so different from this place.

I think you've done a great job developing a character that we know nothing about at this point. I like your interpretation of him. It seems fitting and is perfect for this story.
veniceit chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
What I also love about your writing is the back stories you give about real places. It's like taking history lessons. And I find it all very interesting.

WELCOME TO THE BOOT HILL...another new thing I learned.

This is coming together to be a great story...
veniceit chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I am so glad you are doing this! As with all your stories your writing is beautiful and so expressive. I love your ability to describe what the character is seeing like we are seeing it ourselves.

The story is completely pulling me in...I am looking forward to seeing where this goes.

what a remarkable idea and challenging as well, since you are creating your own back story. The idea and concept is really neat!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
Well, I don't know what you consider "sufficient interest", but PLEASE continue this! This story is just way too good to just leave us hanging right in the middle of what promises to be a VERY interesting story!

Sara is such a delightful OC!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
I love this story more and more with every new chapter! It's wonderful how you can provoke the most yummy or funny mental images with just a few words or a single sentence. Like that "picking cactus spines out of his ass" in the first chapter or "Just plug me in wherever you need a warm body." *purrrrrrrr*
Okay, this image alone is going to ruin my concentration for work for the rest of the day, but I SO don't mind... ;-).

Sara Earp seems to be quite a handful... I guess those two will have their work cut out for them dealing with each other for the next three months.. LOL. And I really hope we will get to read about it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
LOL! The differences between New York and Tombstone as seen through Tommy's eyes are simply hilarious! And I have a feeling once Heldorado has started it will feel even more like time travelling... ;-).
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Now, that's what I call a nice Halloween bounty*delighted squeal*. and I didn't even need to dress up and say "trick or treat" ;-). I heard the rumout too, and I really hope it will turn out to be true! I love the first chapter and I can't wait to read the other three to find out where ou're going with this... cactus spines and attlesnakes and spiders, oh my... *big grin*
Mrs. Fillion chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
I like this a lot. I've been waiting for someone to do a Tommy/Megan fic. Although I don't really get it. I'd like to Megan in the story.