Reviews for your freudian slip is showing
GiuliettaC chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Funny and hot. Beautifully done.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I'm not sure I never though to look up James Bond universe fanfiction before now. But I'm very glad I did. This is the first fic I clicked on and I must say, it was somehow strangely perfect. Very much true to their characters voice and so much fun.
Prosper-the-XVIII chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Bloody disgusting but good at the same time! Pretty funny in places!
Min chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
My jaw is hanging open. It's so rare for a fic to be terribly funny good fun AND too hot to bear, but this WAS. Fantastic characterization and delicious sex. Brilliant! Thank you!
Rerin chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
All sex and arrogance, god yes... but No, M, don't die! ! ! ! Ah, how could you...now I'm sad.

But oh my god, this was so freaking insanely amazing. Ever since Casino Royale I thought I was crazy for loving the little thing they didn't have going between Bond and M. But this is possibly the best "Bond girl" scene I have ever seen or read and I am not even the least bit ashamed to say so.

A list of best bits would have me copy-pasting the whole dang story here, but here are at least the top three moments that did me in:

"He bites his lip to stop himself telling her that it's the sexiest fucking thing he's ever seen, that he's more turned on by the sight of her white cotton knickers than he ever was by scraps of lace and silk. Although the second they get back to London he's buying her something truly obscene and making her wear it to their next briefing."

"Still, there's a part of James that wants to be caught, wants to show Silva that M belongs to him, even if she'd kill him for saying so."

"maybe this is just the culmination of years of verbal fucking. It's not tender, it's not loving, they know each other too well for that. It's "harder, 007," and "such a little slut, M, do you fuck all your agents like this?""

Thank you, wonderful author, for writing this story!
CatS81 chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Ohhh my, I LOVED this. From the minute I saw Daniel Craig and Judi Dench together as Bond and M, I was struck (quite unexpectedly) by how their chemistry just about melted the screen - and this is a perfect exploration of that, totally in-keeping with both their characters and the events of 'Skyfall'. Wonderful stuff, thank you so much for sharing x
Guest chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Love it.
Anni chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Well done!
Vannie McGonagall chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, that was great! Your writing skills are very good as I think and that idea of an . . . erotic relationship between M and 007 . . . adorable, really!
That's all I had to say, actually.
Well then,
xoxo
Lady McG
arlathe chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
a.m.a.z.i.n.g.

would you consider writing a sequel? or another story with these two?
CMG chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Love it!
C chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
So glad someone thought like this after seeing skyfall. The notion did cross my mind mid way through the film! x
ChocCurl chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Wow, I would love to read another chapter (maybe in back in London...)! It's been so authetic and James is just hot :) I really like your idea, story and way of writing it. Do me a favour and write more about 007 and M, ok ;) ?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
I stumbled across this by accident via Tumblr - wasn't sure if 007/M was my thing, but you've written so well... You got it just right, and I loved it! More please!