Reviews for Costume Dilemma
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Very nice! Left each other wanting more!

Fun story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
That was a great question, Kate! Seems like a good time to try out the sound proofing of Castle's bedroom!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
It won't break them, because that isn't what she wants! Kate is ready for them to have their shot at being a couple it seems!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Kate was laying into Castle's work comparing his Storm character to other characters, but she laid off Nikki Heat! She felt more strongly about Nikki! She wanted to pick on Castle, run him down! Castle forced the issue onto comparing Nikki and ruined her game! I guess that was Kate's revenge plan!

Castle's revenge plan is to take her home! I like his plan!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
This sounds like Castle may be about to receive way more than he expected!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I would really like to see Stana in a Wonder Woman outfit! I think she could pull it off great!

I think I'm going to like this one!
Eslssl chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Their mutually desperate desire sated as they become one.
Their tension relieved and heightened simultaneously, as they look forward together as a couple...their characteristic banter affirming their commitment to one another.
Eslssl chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Maternal Martha, to both Rick and Kate, is adorable and hysterical.
Kate's single question, and Rick's heartfelt reply, dissolves her doubts and crumbles her walls. Yea! (finally...whew!).
Eslssl chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
The lasso of truth...uh oh.
She had him right where she wanted him.
She has me right where she wants me, he sighed.
And now for Beckett's question...
Eslssl chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Intellectually sparring as equals on the topics of mystery writers and lead characters, and nearly traps Kate. The tension heightens between our two as Rick "offers" to take Kate home after the,party as he glides his touch along her shoulder and arm. Bwahahahaha.
Eslssl chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
It is easy to see why requests would drive you to continue this story beyond one chapter. Wonder Woman loves to fly, indeed. This is going to be soooo much fun!
Ky03elk chapter 6 . 5/10/2014
Oh hot damn. What a way to explode all that tension between them! Whoohoooo!
Ky03elk chapter 5 . 5/10/2014
Sorry about that real life (kids) needed my focus but yeaaaa for continuing!
"I feel it's in my best interest to shut my mouth now."
really now lol, oh Rick! And now the fun can begin... Hehe
Ky03elk chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
Oh rick, poor poor rick, that was just torturous except Jenny that was all kinds of cute!
Ky03elk chapter 3 . 5/10/2014
Oh dude, the heated exchange was just that! Heated! And then in the library! I am surprised that the books didn't catch on fire! WoW