Reviews for Costume Dilemma
vjlee chapter 6 . 8/7
That was definitely well worth the read. Thank you for sharing. It's late and I need to go to bed now. Sweet dreams. ;)
vjlee chapter 5 . 8/7
It's good to have the truth out.
vjlee chapter 4 . 8/7
This just gets better and better. ;)
vjlee chapter 3 . 8/6
This is wonderful. You've ratcheted up the sexual tension between them to their breaking point. So let the games begin!
vjlee chapter 2 . 8/6
This is moving along very nicely. I think I'm going to need a strong drink too before I get through this story ... mmm ... maybe two drinks at least two drinks, yeah. ;)
vjlee chapter 1 . 8/6
Well, well, well...this has great potential to be a lot of fun. What the hell it already is a lot of fun!
Chacha chapter 6 . 6/17
Wow! Another great story. I sure love how you write. I have enjoyed reading some of your stories. You are good.!
LW12 chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
This is great :D
GT500RonSmith chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Very nice! Left each other wanting more!

Fun story!
GT500RonSmith chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
That was a great question, Kate! Seems like a good time to try out the sound proofing of Castle's bedroom!
GT500RonSmith chapter 4 . 10/10/2014
It won't break them, because that isn't what she wants! Kate is ready for them to have their shot at being a couple it seems!
GT500RonSmith chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Kate was laying into Castle's work comparing his Storm character to other characters, but she laid off Nikki Heat! She felt more strongly about Nikki! She wanted to pick on Castle, run him down! Castle forced the issue onto comparing Nikki and ruined her game! I guess that was Kate's revenge plan!

Castle's revenge plan is to take her home! I like his plan!
GT500RonSmith chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
This sounds like Castle may be about to receive way more than he expected!
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I would really like to see Stana in a Wonder Woman outfit! I think she could pull it off great!

I think I'm going to like this one!
Eslssl chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Their mutually desperate desire sated as they become one.
Their tension relieved and heightened simultaneously, as they look forward together as a couple...their characteristic banter affirming their commitment to one another.