Reviews for Time and Punishment: One Piece Style
Plumalchemyst chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
XD funny but I always felt bad for the perfect universe cause had he just waited to see the rain
Random anon chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Lol this is great I've read the other Simpson one piece crossovers hay can you do reaper madness that ones my fav episode
Gamefreak chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Hey Emma I would like to recommend some anime and manga you might like. These are Fairy Tail, Rave Master, Hitman Reborn, Hunter X Hunter, Toriko(did an actual anime and manga crossover with One Piece), Buso Renkin, Magi the labyrinth of magic, Gintama, Skip Beat, Tegami Bachi, Squid Girl, Hayate the combat butler, Familiar of Zero, Sgt. Frog, Air Gear, Soul Eater, Slap up party, Tenjou Tenge, Heaven's Lost Property, Outlaw Star, FLCL, Trigun, and Cat planet cuties. Note I don't have an account on this website so if you read this could give a response in the new chapter of one stories. Thanks a lot.
Sir Thames chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
An interesting new story. Carry on.
Radio Driver chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Good goin, Emma. Keep on keepin on.
Technomaru chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Nice one Emms, I like the scene with Brooke and my heart still aches for Luffy in the perfect world. However seeing Nami with her brain removed it disturbing, she's the smart one and they took her smarts!
AshK1980 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Nice work on this one shot! Happy Halloween to you as well!