Reviews for The Ghost and Molly Hooper
Oh wow. Y'know, I've never been interested in AU fics. And unrealistic/supernatural ones in particular. But I just found and read this entire thing today and it was incredible. I've never felt afraid while reading any other fics before, but man did I feel terror reading this one! I hope you're doing well in Alaska. Whenever you find the time, do continue and complete this writing! It's absolutely wonderful!
QueenNaberrie chapter 11 . 5/6
You know what would be cool? There was a movie called "Just Like Heaven" with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo made in 2005 that you may want to watch for a possible ending to this. I don't want to tell you the ending in case you've never seen it. But it has a very interesting twist at the end. Mark's character moves into Reese's character's apartment and she as a ghost keeps trying to get him to leave. But they fall in love. Great movie! I think you could do a similar ending...bringing Mycroft in...you know 'British Government' and all. Just a thought. ;)
Wow! I was actually spooked by that and I read it in full daylight so well done I' s never been scared by a story before. This was awesome I almost wished Molly did die so that she. hold be with sherlock and don't want her to have to say goodbye to him. This story was amazing the horror really hit the mark and it was touching the friendship was by no means rushed everything took the right amount of time and I was hooked at every point! Well done spectacular writing :)
Ms.Dimple chapter 11 . 3/8
This story has got me completely when I came to the last chapter, omg , no next chapter, and last update is 2 years back.I'm sighing please please if you time, Can you give us a teeny tiny update,plweaase
xx
This is so so so good! Moriaty chasing Molly through Barts was terrifying, sad lone Sherlock broke my heart. And now Greg's brought John home! I'm wishing very hard that you'll give us a final chapter, because I need to know how this ends! You're writing is lovely, characterizations are spot-on on ( your Moriarty gives me chills) and the story is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
LonelyangelN chapter 1 . 2/4
Dear, Doctor WTF! Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and possibly publish post it on Ficbook website ( .net)? I will make sure to credit you state everywhere that I am just a translator and you as the are the author of the fic. Also, all the any additional information (like your email or website) can be published listed as well, if you wish.
Hey there! I really hope you are going to finish this cuz it is a wonderfully written story full of all my fab elements. If it is posted finished somewhere else, please let us know. Superb:)
LonelyangelN chapter 11 . 1/30
Dear Author, great job! Are you planning a sequel?
kara chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Guest chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
Doctor WTF, it's kara again! I hope Alaska has been kind to you! Back to request a Holloween update for this gorgeous piece of fan made literature that ever did exist on the interwebs!
If you have the time, good writer, we await your wonderous words with baited breath. I'm sure that whenever you do have the time to update, you'll be making hundreds of people very happy; and even if you don't, please know that what you have shared so far has already made hundreds of people happy :)
Thank you, time and time again, for sharing this masterpiece with us.
whirligigkat chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
I'm going to go ahead and join the legion of readers begging you to finish this! This was one of the most- no, you know what, THE most riveting story I've read on this site, and I had this moment reading this chapter, realizing it wasnt finished- and it was a bit devastating! But of course we all do realize you do have a life, but if you ever have the time! Beautiful fic. Cheers!
Bergamotte chapter 11 . 9/7/2016
Wow, what a wild ride this story has been!

I'm with the other reviewers who think (maybe) Sherlock was co-inhabiting Lestrade's physical body so as to save Molly. And the man next to Greg might be John Watson.

Doctor WTF, if Real Life will allow you time to finish this fic, you'll make a lot of readers very happy. The story is much too good to be abandoned. Thanks for sharing it, in any case!
Sierra Janeway chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Happy fanfiction writers appreciation day! I'm going back through all my favorites and I know I reviewed at least a few chapters of this but omg I'm legit mad at myself for not reviewing chapter 11. This whole story is utterly fantastic and this chapter somehow turned it up another notch. I don't usually read scary stories, but this is sheer perfection. I love your characterizations of everyone and how you've altered the world slightly so that all these little details work out in your version of the universe and how you create compelling scenes and legitimately frightening imagery. I hope you have a chance to update, I would love to know how things progress here! Thank you for writing such a piece of quality fanfic.
laskelleta chapter 11 . 7/28/2016
Okay so this is quite possibly the most well written and gripping fanfic I've read in a long time. Please continue this. I absolutely love it. Not only the story, but your knack for writing. The fluidity. It's really, really good. I only hope the wait for the next chapter isn't as long as the wait for Sherlock season four!
Bon Bon chapter 11 . 7/5/2016
You should update this. It's really, really good and thrilling and I so want to know how it ends. Or at least we need to see how poor Sherlock reacts to Molly coming back since the poor ghost couldn't save her. Much angst is expected.