Reviews for The Ghost and Molly Hooper
kara chapter 11 . 10/12
Doctor WTF, it's kara again! I hope Alaska has been kind to you! Back to request a Holloween update for this gorgeous piece of fan made literature that ever did exist on the interwebs!
If you have the time, good writer, we await your wonderous words with baited breath. I'm sure that whenever you do have the time to update, you'll be making hundreds of people very happy; and even if you don't, please know that what you have shared so far has already made hundreds of people happy :)
Thank you, time and time again, for sharing this masterpiece with us.
whirligigkat chapter 11 . 10/8
I'm going to go ahead and join the legion of readers begging you to finish this! This was one of the most- no, you know what, THE most riveting story I've read on this site, and I had this moment reading this chapter, realizing it wasnt finished- and it was a bit devastating! But of course we all do realize you do have a life, but if you ever have the time! Beautiful fic. Cheers!
Bergamotte chapter 11 . 9/7
Wow, what a wild ride this story has been!

I'm with the other reviewers who think (maybe) Sherlock was co-inhabiting Lestrade's physical body so as to save Molly. And the man next to Greg might be John Watson.

Doctor WTF, if Real Life will allow you time to finish this fic, you'll make a lot of readers very happy. The story is much too good to be abandoned. Thanks for sharing it, in any case!
Sierra Janeway chapter 11 . 8/21
Happy fanfiction writers appreciation day! I'm going back through all my favorites and I know I reviewed at least a few chapters of this but omg I'm legit mad at myself for not reviewing chapter 11. This whole story is utterly fantastic and this chapter somehow turned it up another notch. I don't usually read scary stories, but this is sheer perfection. I love your characterizations of everyone and how you've altered the world slightly so that all these little details work out in your version of the universe and how you create compelling scenes and legitimately frightening imagery. I hope you have a chance to update, I would love to know how things progress here! Thank you for writing such a piece of quality fanfic.
laskelleta chapter 11 . 7/28
Okay so this is quite possibly the most well written and gripping fanfic I've read in a long time. Please continue this. I absolutely love it. Not only the story, but your knack for writing. The fluidity. It's really, really good. I only hope the wait for the next chapter isn't as long as the wait for Sherlock season four!
Bon Bon chapter 11 . 7/5
You should update this. It's really, really good and thrilling and I so want to know how it ends. Or at least we need to see how poor Sherlock reacts to Molly coming back since the poor ghost couldn't save her. Much angst is expected.
Guest001 chapter 8 . 7/4
This story was suggested to me by a dear friend, and I've been savoring every sentence! This chapter was so good I just had to leave a comment. The special gesture that Molly and Sherlock grew into, the one with hands side-by-side is so heartwarming and cute!
I noticed this story hasn't been updated in months, so I wanted to BEG you, PLEASE do finish or update! I haven't completed the remaining chapters because I don't want to end up dangling at a cliff hanger unfinished ending for all eternity! Rarely have I read a FF that I, and I can only assume the other readers, feel like can and should be a published novel or short story!
Annie815 chapter 11 . 4/29
OK its been over six months since you last updated and I think its time!
By the way awesome story! Love it, totally...
gliblet chapter 11 . 3/5
I love this story; you've done such a good job with developing the characters without going totally AU on them. Looking forward to reading more :)
YoursTrulyPyress chapter 11 . 3/4
Oh dear. Lestrade kissing Molly? Didn't see that twist. .. can't wait to see what happens next!
standasawitness chapter 11 . 3/2
Oh my goodness. I have so many questions! Please, please tell me that this isn't the end. I understand that you are busy and it's hard to update, but I would love it if you ever get the chance to update! Is Moriarty gone? Are all the ghosts gone? Did she somehow defeat him? How? Did they all move on? And that's a bit awkward with Greg haha. Who's the mysterious stranger? His friend from Australia? (JOHN?! Africa/Australia? Maybe that's why she couldn't get a hold of him earlier...?) And how's Sherlock?! Did he leave with the others? I look forward to the day when you get a chance to update. Thank you so, so, so much! :D
standasawitness chapter 10 . 3/2
Oh my goodness. Okay, so I am sorry that I haven't reviewed until now, first of all. I was so wrapped up in the story that I just wanted to finish it and leave you a rave of a review. But I got to this chapter and just had to speak my mind. Was that a repressed memory? Was that really how her mother died? Has she always been able to see dead people? (I find this very familiar to Ghost Whisperer, which I love, but that's what I've been thinking of the entire time, haha). Did she somehow repress her ability? And I am literally terrified right now. Molly has been through so much and I cannot handle any of this! It's so intense, and addicting, and amazing! Thank you so much! :D
MuggleCreator chapter 11 . 2/4
I hope there's an epilogue for this.
It is an incredibly beautiful, heartbreaking thing, what you've written.
MiLa63 chapter 11 . 1/18
This is such an intense story! I love it and it frightened me so badly! Haha.. Great job! For some reason, I clicked on it thinking it was going to be sherlolly... Is it? Maybe you answered that already, but I generally really like the direction it is going in! Thanks!