Reviews for The Ghost and Molly Hooper
qwertzuiop4 chapter 10 . 3/21
Any chance of getting an update? I hate good stories that aren't finished - especially with such a nasty cliffhanger.
Moselle chapter 10 . 3/7
If it was your intention to nearly kill me with that cliffhanger you succeded. A dozen times. Please don't stop. Please. Please. Please. I love this story, I can imagine ghost Sherlock so well, all black coat and messy curls and birds flying around, and I love it. The mysteries, the bond forming between the detective and the pathologist, Jim freaking Moriarty. Please continue. I will wait. I know it will be worth the time.
JadeMcKenzie chapter 10 . 2/11
The Cliffhanger... It hurts.
dhh chapter 1 . 1/30
I can see this going one of two ways..First off, Sherlock isn't REALLY dead but in a coma, so, that could explain why his spirit is out and about etc since IF he really IS DEAD, why the hell would anyone continue on with this story..There wouldn't be a POINT to it!

Secondly, Molly later on dies and JOIN Sherlock.

These are the ONLY ways, I could see this story go on. Otherwise, it would be pointless.
Infinite101 chapter 10 . 1/23
Wow this is amazing! So unique, I haven't read a sherlolly fic quite like this before, the end of chapter 10 had such a cliffhanger! I'm at the edge of my seat, I hope you can update soon - can't wait to see what happens next!
Cherrysinger chapter 10 . 1/11
Oh god! Moriarty!
mkhazi96 chapter 10 . 1/8
this isn't the end...?
this can't possibly be the end!
but you haven't posted an update for months...!
I know this is winding down. So please, for the love of all that is insanely Sherlock-y brilliant, type two concluding chapters and knock us dead.
Pretty please!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
MORIARTY IS A FREAKIN'-! Just please update again soon. This story is absolutely amazing!
Kotte-kun chapter 10 . 11/22/2014
So, I just discovered your story about two hours ago. And I'm completely fascinated and amazed with it! It's just so well written, so well constructed, and the mistery, I love it!
Seriously, first time I've been bitting my nails and gasping as I was reading. And the tension in the last chapter! I have no idea what will happen next, and that makes it even better, the surprise is going to be so cool.
Hoping to read you soon!
newmommyak chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Please don't leave us hanging too long! Talk about a nail-biter of a cliffhanger!
Verity Kindle chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Ooh, this is so spooky, I regret staying up until 1 am to read this right before bed, but I had to find out what happens next! Yay Molly! Yay for spookiness! Author, you can rock me to sleep, please, because this was super scary...
Steph01924 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Holy shit. Your story is so good! So so good. I love the concept. I love everything about it. I can't believe there's no more to read right now! Write faster! I can't wait to see what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH shit. that's- yeah. that's all I can think of. oh shit.
Rousdower chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
O.O

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!

YOU MUST UPDATE SOON!

Rousdower out_
SirKriS chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Gaaah that cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next chapter!