Reviews for The Ghost and Molly Hooper
hrtiu chapter 1 . 6/13
This is awesome, thanks so much!
azulkan2 chapter 11 . 6/11
Awesome creepy story. Really hope you eventually continue this.
TheGoodReader chapter 11 . 6/1
Love it so so much! When is the sequel?
NoVacancyMind chapter 11 . 3/16
I CANT BELIEVE YOU ENDED IT THERE! RIGHT AT THE CLIMAX! YOU EVIL EVIL WOMAN!
spidermse chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
please update!
SnarkyPenname chapter 11 . 12/9/2017
This is so good! You should update! (-: (-:
Guest chapter 11 . 6/5/2017
Oh wow. Y'know, I've never been interested in AU fics. And unrealistic/supernatural ones in particular. But I just found and read this entire thing today and it was incredible. I've never felt afraid while reading any other fics before, but man did I feel terror reading this one! I hope you're doing well in Alaska. Whenever you find the time, do continue and complete this writing! It's absolutely wonderful!
QueenNaberrie chapter 11 . 5/6/2017
You know what would be cool? There was a movie called "Just Like Heaven" with Reese Witherspoon and Mark Ruffalo made in 2005 that you may want to watch for a possible ending to this. I don't want to tell you the ending in case you've never seen it. But it has a very interesting twist at the end. Mark's character moves into Reese's character's apartment and she as a ghost keeps trying to get him to leave. But they fall in love. Great movie! I think you could do a similar ending...bringing Mycroft in...you know 'British Government' and all. Just a thought. ;)
Guest chapter 11 . 3/11/2017
Wow! I was actually spooked by that and I read it in full daylight so well done I' s never been scared by a story before. This was awesome I almost wished Molly did die so that she. hold be with sherlock and don't want her to have to say goodbye to him. This story was amazing the horror really hit the mark and it was touching the friendship was by no means rushed everything took the right amount of time and I was hooked at every point! Well done spectacular writing :)
Ms.Dimple chapter 11 . 3/8/2017
This story has got me completely when I came to the last chapter, omg , no next chapter, and last update is 2 years back.I'm sighing please please if you time, Can you give us a teeny tiny update,plweaase
xx
Guest chapter 11 . 2/11/2017
This is so so so good! Moriaty chasing Molly through Barts was terrifying, sad lone Sherlock broke my heart. And now Greg's brought John home! I'm wishing very hard that you'll give us a final chapter, because I need to know how this ends! You're writing is lovely, characterizations are spot-on on ( your Moriarty gives me chills) and the story is perfect. Thanks so much for sharing!
LonelyangelN chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Dear, Doctor WTF! Would you mind terribly, if I translate this fic into Russian language and possibly publish post it on Ficbook website ( .net)? I will make sure to credit you state everywhere that I am just a translator and you as the are the author of the fic. Also, all the any additional information (like your email or website) can be published listed as well, if you wish.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/3/2017
Hey there! I really hope you are going to finish this cuz it is a wonderfully written story full of all my fab elements. If it is posted finished somewhere else, please let us know. Superb:)
LonelyangelN chapter 11 . 1/30/2017
Dear Author, great job! Are you planning a sequel?
kara chapter 11 . 10/12/2016