Reviews for Changed Future
Hallowtide chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Awwww! Loved this series!

After Voldemort was defeated I was hoping you would write a third story, about Astus when he died happy in this lifetime surrounded by family and woke up in the next life as either a close friend to Tom or another father figure. If being the MOD means reincarnation or something, and Astus plans from the cradle to meet Tom at the orphanage and they go to Hogwarts at the same time Astus, Tom and Abraxas would have been in the same year!
IFRITE chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
Wow, finally done with the story! I usually prefer a bit more action, but family-center is great, too, especially with a happy Astus and happy Severus :D Thanks for the great story! I enjoyed it a lot!
Morphixes chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
This was compelling and different in the best way! Thank you for writing, I loved reading it!
Talonwalker chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Great story, loved it! thanks!
Hainbuche chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
yay, about phantastische geschichte. lg hayne
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Very nice.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Pet and Sev are a nice couple.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
God, how violent.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
No! How dare they hurt Astus. Ain't there a spell to cover the sun, create a sphere of darkness around them?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
I'm worried, hope nobody gets hurt seriously.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Okay, better now, but I'm still slightly upset about the ending of the first story.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 2 . 7/25/2016
Okay, I'm less upset now. Where's Abraxas though?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 7/25/2016
This only made more upset, Severus sounds kinda sad, why ain't Astus with Abraxas?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
I love how you can make a roller coaster of fun out of their daily lives.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
It would have been interesting to see how this would have turned out if Astus really had died and gotten reincarnated as Harrison.