Reviews for Changed Future
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 3/24
Just a Spade casually dropping by
cuqui.luna.3 chapter 8 . 2/22
Gracias, he leído las dos historias y me han encantado, tengo debilidad por Harry viajando en el tiempo y siempre he agotado los Severitus así que es divino leer sobre Harry siendo padre de Severus.
Un abrazo
EmeraldGem92 chapter 7 . 11/12/2020
geez took till the end of the book for them to get together! I saw it in the first book when they kept writing to each other! I was surprised that wasn't mentioned in it somewhere!
Eragon135790 chapter 8 . 8/22/2020
really really unique and great ff great character development great storyline and finally a not completly insane but also not even close to sane but still somehow sane voldemort.(this comment counts for this sequel and the prequel(the original) you know what i mean) thx for the great ff.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 8 . 7/31/2020
I immensely enjoyed both this story and its prequel, though I wanted to strangle something because of the way you ended the first one.
Callyra The Unstable chapter 8 . 6/28/2020
This story is sweet and lovely
seldombites chapter 8 . 2/23/2020
Maybe not quite as good as Rewriting History, but still an excellent story. It was nice to see Astus and Abraxas finally able to have a decent relationship.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/7/2019
I LOVE THAT...

Bellatrix is my faverout and I don't know if I can bare to read her as a raging-lunitic-murderer ever again.

Oh well, we all have to make scrifices in the name of good literiture...
slytherinalways121 chapter 8 . 10/23/2019
just got round to reading these 2 i absolutely loved them done!
Rika100 chapter 8 . 8/8/2019
I love it :) :) :)

There really was no doubt, I have always come to live all your HP fics that I have read. This is no exception. :) :) :)
Human Heart chapter 8 . 5/5/2019
I am curious about Regulus
Human Heart chapter 2 . 5/5/2019
Boom
Brenna76 chapter 7 . 1/1/2019
I love this story, it's very nice.

I will always hate the James Potter in this fic. He was a controlling, judgemental asshole that didn't deserve ANYTHING good he got in this fic.