Reviews for Changed Future
addictedtocsi777 chapter 8 . 1/10
So love these two stories! I really enjoy your writing
SilveredFoxeh chapter 8 . 11/21/2015
Also I just have to say - this is the first time I can remember reading a... reverse... Severitus? Fic? What on earth would you even call this! It worked spectacularly and I quite enjoyed it - especially the way you warped things around so well that you really couldn't imagine Severus ending up with anyone BUT Petunia in the end. Now that takes talent!
SilveredFoxeh chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Thank you very much for finishing this and wrapping everything up so nicely. I'm glad you went with Astus/Abraxas in the end. From the beginning the way you wrote them they just went too well together :)

Off to continue browsing through your other works and thank you again for the nice read!
Alexamalina chapter 8 . 10/21/2015
I really loved this story! Their relationships (I men all of them) are so genuine and they happen so naturally... You really have a talent. I could stop reading this fic before I finished.
Thanks for something fantastic.
Anon chapter 8 . 7/23/2015
Love your stories so much!
LadyFreak chapter 8 . 7/19/2015
Wonderfully Brilliantly Beautiful! Loved it all. every minute. I kinda saw the SS/PE pairing in 'Rewriting Future" but I love it either way. Well done and thank you for sharing! :)
yuki chapter 2 . 4/8/2015
I don't know about what make me fucking depressed about reading this fic because this story is not heavily angst and depressing, but I feel like that way.
MimiTaylor chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
That was simply wonderful. You took JKR's story and characters and gave them a new life, literally. I wouldn't change a thing about yours.

y
GreenDrkness chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
That was a good read
Keep on the writes
MimiTaylor chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
You are forgiven.
anaraz chapter 8 . 2/9/2015
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
I love this story and I love they ideas you had for the plot.
ruth hammond chapter 2 . 2/5/2015
Lilah chapter 8 . 1/24/2015
Just like Dia, I have absolutely fallen in love with Astus! These two stories are amazing and you're a very talented writer! The only thing I would have liked to see is Severus' reaction to Astus telling him the truth, otherwise it is just perfect 3
Pyrane chapter 8 . 1/10/2015
That... was amazing !
Thanks you sooo much for sharing your story with us
See you around !