Reviews for Changed Future
grimmich chapter 5 . 7/18
Why is it every fight he manages to get caught at a huge disadvantage... kinda annoying.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 4/11
Amazing. Great story. Thank you so much for the happy ending.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 4/11
Beautiful.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 4/11
Yeah! I am so happy Abraxas does actually live there. Thanks.
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 4/11
It's so sad that approximately 20 years have passed between these old friends meeting. I am happy Astus is alive. His comment about it being so long since his change and Severus pushing away his friends makes it seem that Astus loses time. I'm confused as to where Abraxas is. Are they not together still? Because that would be very sad? Does Astus' vampirism leave him weak? I thought they were extremely powerful.
Hallowtide chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Awwww! Loved this series!

After Voldemort was defeated I was hoping you would write a third story, about Astus when he died happy in this lifetime surrounded by family and woke up in the next life as either a close friend to Tom or another father figure. If being the MOD means reincarnation or something, and Astus plans from the cradle to meet Tom at the orphanage and they go to Hogwarts at the same time Astus, Tom and Abraxas would have been in the same year!
IFRITE chapter 8 . 11/2/2016
Wow, finally done with the story! I usually prefer a bit more action, but family-center is great, too, especially with a happy Astus and happy Severus :D Thanks for the great story! I enjoyed it a lot!
Morphixes chapter 8 . 9/13/2016
This was compelling and different in the best way! Thank you for writing, I loved reading it!
Talonwalker chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
Great story, loved it! thanks!
Hainbuche chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
yay, about phantastische geschichte. lg hayne
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
Very nice.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 7 . 7/26/2016
Pet and Sev are a nice couple.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 6 . 7/26/2016
God, how violent.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 5 . 7/26/2016
No! How dare they hurt Astus. Ain't there a spell to cover the sun, create a sphere of darkness around them?
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 4 . 7/25/2016
I'm worried, hope nobody gets hurt seriously.