Reviews for Changed Future
Lilah chapter 8 . 2/22
You're one of my favourite writers on this site and I love coming back to your works and rereading them! Astus is a great character!
ddentler21 chapter 8 . 2/11
Really interesting and different take on the average time travel story. Thanks for writing!
I love this story! Thanks for writing it!
I loved this story so much! Thank you!
Poet Wroet chapter 8 . 1/1
Just remembered. While reading this story I was really waiting on Harry visiting the Romanian vampire (Ferwen or something?) again.. he probably did, but it wasn't mentioned. Pity - I like Ferwen.

(I'm pointing out a lot of things, that is because I'm pointing out everything and there isn't a lot to point out :) hope you don't mind)
waait chapter 4 . 11/3/2017
wait, so does Regulus even exist in this timeline?
I mean, if Voldemort was killed when Severus was about 15, then it would mean that Regulus was never killed... but what happened to him in the end?
tanithlipsky chapter 8 . 10/15/2017
very good
xirone538olympus chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
This was amazing! Thank you for your hard work! :D
x-rayLady chapter 8 . 9/2/2017
Great time travel fics! Very original and captivating. Great job!
grimmich chapter 5 . 7/18/2017
Why is it every fight he manages to get caught at a huge disadvantage... kinda annoying.
Love2read23 chapter 8 . 4/11/2017
Amazing. Great story. Thank you so much for the happy ending.
Love2read23 chapter 7 . 4/11/2017
Beautiful.
Love2read23 chapter 3 . 4/11/2017
Yeah! I am so happy Abraxas does actually live there. Thanks.
Love2read23 chapter 2 . 4/11/2017
It's so sad that approximately 20 years have passed between these old friends meeting. I am happy Astus is alive. His comment about it being so long since his change and Severus pushing away his friends makes it seem that Astus loses time. I'm confused as to where Abraxas is. Are they not together still? Because that would be very sad? Does Astus' vampirism leave him weak? I thought they were extremely powerful.
Hallowtide chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Awwww! Loved this series!

After Voldemort was defeated I was hoping you would write a third story, about Astus when he died happy in this lifetime surrounded by family and woke up in the next life as either a close friend to Tom or another father figure. If being the MOD means reincarnation or something, and Astus plans from the cradle to meet Tom at the orphanage and they go to Hogwarts at the same time Astus, Tom and Abraxas would have been in the same year!