Reviews for Smoke and Shadow
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
Cool. MAKE MORE! Plz ;]
090919 chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
I cried during this. I was remembering something I do not want to remember. It was a friends death. I feel sorry for Nico he lost his whole Family. Jason and Thalia are dead. R.I.P Grace Kids. R.I.P Frank Zhang. R.I.P Hazel. R.I.P Leo Valdez. R.I.P Luke. R.I.P. Annabeth Chase. R.I.P Nico life. He just witness all his friends DEATH.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I don't know how I feel . . . I don't know why I even kept reading but I feel sick
Silvers003 chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Though the end is fucked up , the story was great. keep making good s
tories
Heart-A dark Abyss chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
Oh fuck! You are such a damn marvellous writer! You should write a fucking novel man! I in love with your writing! I am not sleeping tonight...
MyFreindTheMuse chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
OMG how the hell am I going to sleep tonight?! You are really good at writing horror. I'm not sure if I'll read it though. I mean, when authors say "gore" it... usually is so graphic, its unrealistic. However, you have a style of writing that gives neither too much, nor too little of it. Just enough to make me seriously petrified. I need some pumpkin juice. This is a very rare gift, and says a lot about a writer's story-telling ability. Well done! Well, that being said, do you know any good brand of sleeping pills?
HeartThrobbingFanticyLover chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
ok i read the description and this is not what i thought it was it was totally cool somewhat but now im freaked out by it i dont normally like horror things so thats just me but you did it really well. way to go
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I have to say: spectacularly SCARY! Some things were pdctble (Will being the bad guy and Percy getting invaded) but I really had to pay attention to actually figure it brings me to the next point: I don't read horror,like ever cuz I get nightmares butsinvei lbw your work I decided to try it and I really wanted to stop it was so scary yet it was so captivating. Also, when Percy came back and was fine I totally let my guard down I was Expecting him to eat Nick right there, but then the twist at the end...it leaves it to the readers imagination since you never actually said Percy as affected. The Carlo eyes could be been exhaustion and the forever part th love, but it's so suggestive of Percy Being the abdotor it's so creepy!all in all a fantastic read,even for someone who hates horror. You never disappoint, and always exceed what I expected. Awesome job at an awesome story by an awesome writer!:)
TheSun'sShadow chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
My gods ... This is seriously the best horror fic ever! I am SO sure that Nico's going to end up dying in the most gruesome way possible. Although, whether it's before , during or after the smut, I'm not so sure! ;)
Sokkalovr1 chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
Oh goddammit. Thats so creepy! Dear Jesus, I'm going to be having nightmares for weeks. Oh, god, where do you come up with this stuff? I... God. Its really good and all, but Jesus. Really scary.
Ariel Howlter chapter 1 . 10/5/2015
I had the terrific idea to read this (for the at least 4th time XD) before going to bed. Honestly no matter how many times I read this I'm still really amazed, it's so well written and it's really terrifying and sends shivers through my body, especially the last part OMFG!
Now exuce me while I go to cry myself to sleep... o(﹏)o seriously I have to stop reading stuff like this before I sleep XD
frozenheartofdarkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
So I have to say that I am not really able to stomach gore...at all. But I thought I would give this a try. And, unsurprisingly, it scared me shitless and made it extremely difficult to sleep. But, I will say that the fact that I made it through to the end is a HUGE compliment to you and your work. Usually I would stop reading something like this, but your writing is quite captivating and I could not stop reading. Trust me, I kept thinking I should but then it obviously never happened. Ever since I read Children, I've been going through your other works and they're AWESOME! Favorite author ever! D
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Dude this was by far the most terrifying horror story i ever read...im shaking its ...a lot different frm ur other stories n tbh i wasnt gonna read this cuz i thot it was something else but now...shudders idk no more where did you come up with this?¿? N...what happend to Percy...the real Percy?...Also i kept thinking that Sam and Dean where gonna pop out n start shooting it with rock salt this whole story well most of it reminded me of Supernatural...well i wish there was a sequel but it prob jst be about what happens to Percy n how Nico will cope...oh n to answer there question on why a spirt is attacking them...two words...The Author...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
How the hell can you sleep at night? That is almost the creepiest thing I've ever read. Often in this sort of story, you can't really keep track of what's happening, but with this one I actually almost had a sort of countdown in my head...
guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2015