Reviews for Surprise Bundle
Maria747 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
I really liked this chapter. It was sad that they died but at least they had a long, happy and adventurous life together and enjoyed every moment of it and of each moment of each other and got to see their children settled. I am a happy leddi fan. Many thanks.
HolbyFan chapter 12 . 12/14/2012
:) This was such a lovely story! So nice that you have ended it so we know what happens and how happy they were, can only hope we get something onscreen in the future! Look forward to your future Leddi fics! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/8/2012
Thank you for this. A sad but fitting end. I really enjoyed reading it :)
tigertv chapter 11 . 12/7/2012
Omg! I got so hooked on this story and the characters (i adore Leddie 3) that i didnt realise it was half 11 when i finished! Great story and love that it was a happy ending for them... They deserved it! Well done.
HolbyFan chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Aww :) Thats lovely. Could be a very sweet for these two! Your writing is great and you have the characters down to a tee :) Look forward to more whether its this fic or another Leddi one! :)
emergency-heart chapter 11 . 12/2/2012
Perfect as an ending or otherwise. Either way I'll keep reading :)
Good job
Kat xx
1998 chapter 10 . 11/27/2012
this is good cant wait for more
Sickhed chapter 9 . 11/23/2012
Absolutely loving your fic and enjoyed what your thoughts about Lucs past can't wait for th next chapter
emerl01 chapter 8 . 11/16/2012
Hi Holbyfan,
Just to say, I cannot take credit for the "every atom of my heart" line. Its from a Keane song called "Its not true" off the extended version of their Strangeland album. The line in the song is "every atoum of my heart is missing you" I just changed it slightly. So glad you like my story. Sorry if its making you sad. I miss them too. At least we have Luc back in Tuesday's episode. . .
Emerl01.
HolbyFan chapter 8 . 11/15/2012
Every atom haha, brilliant! very luc! :) Really love this but its making me sad because its reminding me nothing is ever going to happen onscreen again :( Man I miss them! Looking forward to the next bit!
sleepdreamer chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
brilliant story looking forward to reading more
emergency-heart chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Not boring at all! I'm still loving this. Eddi and Luc with kids is the cutest thing ever, I can't wait to read what happens at Christmas!
Kat xx
Sickhed chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Another great chapter, but just one thing confused me is that in chapter 1 Liam tells luc eddi and her mum had an argument that's why she left Leeds and went London but in this chapter you put that eddi hadn't seen her mum in years since she left home the first time?
Otherwise loving the fix and can't wait for more
Sickhed chapter 6 . 11/11/2012
Love this fic can't wait for more
Guest chapter 3 . 11/3/2012