Reviews for Darker Inclinations
jordanrae17 chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Wow! This story is truly amazing! I love the light BDSM. I can't wait for an update. :)
sweetysaucy chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
You handle their dynamic so properly that I see whatever is on the table with different eyes. That's a gift and makes it very easier to live the story as it goes.
(just like all your fics, btw.)
clinicduty chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
This is a very thoughtful fic. It handles a grossly misunderstood subject very well. I would love to see it continued. Characterizations are spot-on.
grouchysnarky chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
I really like the reference to the hooker who played Mary in the nativity here and Cuddy's reaction to her. I love that their relationship is just as hot and intense as ever but they're just as sweet to each other too in their own way. I look forward to the next update!
Jane Q. Doe chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
So glad to get another chapter! And House & Cuddy are so in character - even when they want the exact same thing and care equally deeply about each other, they still manage to fight. :) At least here, they're better about making up; loved Cuddy's last line.
Looking forward to reading more about their weekend...
ParijanTaiyou chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
I absolutely loved this chapter! They both were very in character, as always. Cuddy obsessing over the gift, check. House opening the gift to prepare himself in case he didn't like it, check. I don't know if he would come over to her place and make her dinner and everything, but it's a really sweet gesture and it shows how much he cares about her so I'm not complaining :) (also that led to sex, so definitely not complaining. lol) The sex was hot (as always), the end was adorably sweet, it was amazing, I loved it, definitely worth the wait, and I just can't wait for chapter 6! Thank you :)
Invisible Rose chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
Love this chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next in next in this wonderfully kinky story.
Gemilh chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Great chapter! I love the way your showing Cuddy's feelings, and how much she wants House, and love the present she got House, but I can't wait to see what House got Cuddy, you left us all is suspence, that's mean. Like I said great chapter, I love the last sentence that said, that the only thing that Cuddy wants is House, and I can't wait for more, please keep writing and update soon.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
I especially loved that little moment at the end, neither one of them wanting to move. Amazing as usual!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
So excited to see an update on this story! Can't wait for you to continue!
Abby chapter 5 . 5/1/2014
Very good chapter.
sweetysaucy chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
THIS fic. I seriously have no words for it. Wish I could read much more of it :(
Guest chapter 4 . 5/13/2013