Reviews for Down in Flames
Good luck with everything! Obviously, since this amazing fic is now one of my fav Zutara stories, I would hope for an update, but it sounds as though you are busy and stressed and have a lot going on right now, so be sure to take care of yourself first! I hope everything goes well for you and that once you're ready, you'll be back to completing this fantastic story for your loyal readers!
I'm so excited to see where this new but ends up!
This chapter and the ending were absolutely beautiful. Your writing is superb and I love the appearance of the Phoenix. Everything comes full circle here!

Who influences your writing style, by the way, because it's fantastic and I'm so thankful that the Zutara community is lucky enough to have your talents for top quality Zutara fanfiction!
Favorite chapter so far
:O
This was adorable
They're such dorks I love it
Another strong chapter. It's so true that when you're in situations like that, you do bond
I love the little hints we get at Chen being Zuko (not that we didn't know, it's just fun as readers to know something that the character we are watching this through doesn't), like his reaction to the princess comment.

When Katara told him of her brother being the SWT chief and of Aang's name, it seemed to me that while Aang's name should've been important on some level to Zuko, him finding out he was with SWT royalty might have thrown him for a loop more
Something seems a bit fishy with "Chen", lol. Zuko definitely haves ulterior motives here, will be interesting to see how this unfolds.

As for the bandaging scene, is Katara unable to heal with her waterbending in this story?
Even though this was a short chapter, it immediately throws us into the story, giving us a basic understanding of the state of the world at this point and lots of excitement and action to top it all off. Great start!
Kayla chapter 28 . 2/17
Oh this story breaks my heart! I'm not sure if your still planning on finishing this after 5years. Zutara 3
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 28 . 10/22/2016
I love it. I just hope it would have an ending.
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
She's so badass
Guest chapter 17 . 2/14/2016
Ahhh the wave scene... did you try to write it the way that happened in the movie?