Reviews for Written In Blood and Water
LizZin chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Very interesting style. I wasn't sure if I liked it at first, but I couldn't stop reading because I wanted to see where it was going... I'm glad I hung on, the style grew on me and I really enjoyed the piece overall.
Bitcheesquared chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
What an amazing story. Very moving, so sad and yet hopeful and beautifully lyrical as well.
Loved every line. Especially the last.
Gizli chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Wow. I am floored! You should not be writing fanfics, you should be writing real, published, PAYING works! Tell me where your work is for sale, and I'll buy it! This is so well done! I couldn't turn away!
starbeyond chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Beautiful.
1701dragonflies chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Found this fic via LJ and LOVED it. Asolutely wonderful, love. Great work. Thanks so much for sharing!
writer.in.wonderland23 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
P.E.R.F.E.C.T. So accurate there is not even words. So beautiful. Please write more fanfictions.
vanagonne chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved it. I loved their musings on life and the world. I loved how you tied in her fate of drowning with Damon's eyes being like the ocean and her fate. I'm happy to read something that explores deeper into them as individuals. Thank you for sharing, I think people sometimes forget most writers on here write for themselves and it's a gift when they put it out there for the rest of us to enjoy. :)
AislinnNicole1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
So, I think I love this story. I really like Damon and Elena's internal monologues, and I think you really captured so much of who they are and how damaged both of them are. Mostly, I'm just glad they found a way back to each other, however it may have happened. It gives me hope that even if the show ends without Delena endgame... yeah, maybe that's okay. Cause they have eternity to get to this lovely Christmas ending.
This fic was just beautiful... I can't really describe it any other way. Thanks for posting it!
BoothBonesLover1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I absolutely loved it. Beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
well written. it didn't necessarily focus on their relationship as much as i would have liked, centered more on their perceptions of the world, but the story was enjoyable nonetheless and the last lines were perfection.