Reviews for ReEducation
kaliaje chapter 30 . 6/14
wow incredible, quite the roller-coaster ride.
gollumsfriend chapter 30 . 4/10
Yaaaaay! Thanks for the sweet epilogue! I had decided in my own head after the last chapter that they'd reunite some day, but it's always better to see it in written form! Thanks again!
Rize Shirosaki chapter 30 . 11/7/2015
I love this story as much as I love chocolate. And I FING LOVE CHOCOLATE!
Ino Death chapter 30 . 8/25/2015
This is amazing. Just fucking briliant! This story is confusing but oh my god just beautiful!
Brassica chapter 30 . 7/29/2015
This was a work of art in every possible way.

I have a few days reading your stories but this is my favorite so far. I started and finished Point Blank and it was wonderful, Internment was just amazing though Grimm and Ichigo were just friends (I have yet to leave reviews). But this? This made me mourn in each chapter, as if I were a baby. Like... really.

Grimmjow's and Halibel's relationship seemed tender at first, but when it was discovered that Halibel was a method of defense created by Grimmjow to avoid having to deal with rape and torture, I stood with my mouth open. Really, I could not believe what I just read. I thought "this must be some kind of sick joke" but then it all made sense. That Halibel didn't take her tea, Grimmjow never dared to open the door of her room, he sleepling on the sofa or with Ichigo but never in his own room. Everything made sense, in a very twisted way.

That's when I really thought "this story is amazing."

Something that I liked were all scenes of Shirosaki and Grimmjow. Especially that scene where it looks like Shirosaki will take advantage of Grimm and instead he says that Ichigo's greatest desire is to protect him, save him.
It gave me goosebumps.

And it hurt my heart when Ichigo confronted Grimmjow about his scar. About why he would not heal the scar if it was because he thought Ichigo would want to have sex later, and Grimmjow yells yes. It was a low blow in every way. Seriously, I almost cried. Haha.

Overall I quite liked it. I don't complain about anything. It is probably the best story I've ever read. I usually don't like stories where Grimmjow is the damsel in distress, because I feel that that is not his personality at all, but you have this amazing talent to write about it and make it look as normal as the universe can be.

So I congratulate you.
Thank you for this wonderful story.
I loved the epilogue.
kenni-bun bun chapter 30 . 7/13/2015
This was full of mega feels. The twists got me though. I always love a good twist. I thought it was going to end on a bad note, so I'm glad you made them happy in the end. Yay! *throws glitter*
kenni-bun bun chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
OK, I'm sayin this before I read the story, Im all excited to see how this turns out. I've read a couple of your stories already, their companion fics but I see the love there. (Or in my crazy Grimm ichi mind) usually stories where they aren't together don't do it for me, but yours do. Now I shall read. Good day to you.
Person chapter 29 . 3/30/2015
Omg dont remove this cuz this is one of my fav stories! I've read it once before and I was still like HOLY SHIT at the Halibel part.
And it was so cute how grimmjow loves music. I'm sad that you don't think this is good when really it's amazing and the end had me tearing up :,)
Nice job!
AnImEfAnFiCtIoNfEeLs chapter 30 . 2/10/2015
I'm sad this series ended. ;-;
I would like if you made an alternate ending to this story in which Ichigo stays/turns evil for good!

Keep up the great work!
Me
BashfulMangaka chapter 30 . 10/24/2014
This story was drowning in so much angst I almost didn't finish it. But it wasn't horrible that's all I can say about it, overall.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
nice
BlownTheFuckAway chapter 30 . 5/26/2014
Holy shit when I thought, "okay now it's gonna be all cliche and once ichigo gets his Quincy powers, he's going to immediately defeat Bach" but no I'm so glad you proved me wrong! Usually most stories only hold my interest in the beginning by this one stayed suspension til the very end. And I'm glad you didn't give super big hints like when harribel wasn't real and all bc that totally blew me away! I was clenching my jaw so hard at the end bc I was upset with grimmjows choice but then I read the epilogue and got happy again :)
You are really frickin amazing.
You keep that shit up
Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
Oh so heart-breaking. I love how you make this in a real happy ending. I love sad ending too. But this story? I don't it was nice to put sad ending.
I cried when reading this. Your work is amazing. I love it!
Keep going!

By: KaSaHa
wittlewons chapter 30 . 5/21/2014
Hi! I loved. This story. Oh my gosh it was an emotional roller coaster. I'm a big fan of your work; you have such a way with words. I feel so involved with the story and the characters and I balled like a baby at the end when they went their separate ways! So, I am soooo glad you added an epilogue to this haha. I cant wait to read more of your work and thank you for this amazing story :)
Prime's Little One chapter 30 . 4/28/2014
I have to say, I love your work. I've read two other pieces (besides this one) that you've written, and they both kept me on the edge of my seat. They're all so wonderfully written, and very captivating. I was ecstatic when I saw this one was a GrimmIchi. I must admit, I'm a huge fan of that pairing, which made the others a little disappointing when they stayed just friends (but I still loved them!).

Chapter 29 made me incredibly sad, and I was so hoping the two got back together in this chapter, so I'm really glad they did.

Although your stories are incredibly well written, they're a little dark and angsty, which, to be honest, I'm not a huge fan of as I get depressed when I read such stories. But since they have a happy-ish ending, I don't really mind. And since they end up together in this one, I'm really happy with this.

Just thought I'd let you know my thoughts. :)