Reviews for Together
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Aww, that's sweet. I'm glad when writers have Cloud being more involved with the family.
DivineKitten chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Oh gosh, reading this brought tears to my eyes. I love how you describe Cloud's loneliness as he walks in Seventh Heaven and Tifa's fears in her nightmare as well as how he comforts her through it all. Love, love it! Please do write more Clotis :) will support you and read them all the way :D
darkcloud777 chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Simply perfect.
MakoMist274 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Cool story :)
Sheydiddle chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was an awesome story, I really enjoyed it and can't wait to read another of yours! Keep up the good work! :)
sunflowerspot chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Very wonderful story! I'm so glad you were finally able to finish it because it turned out great! :)
kawaii pandas chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
This was really good! I love how well you kept them both in character. *favorites*
N7loremaster chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I really enjoyed your oneshot it is well crafted and a beautiful read. Are you going to add to it? You left room in the ending for an additional chapter or two.
Fasak chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Why this does not have enough reviews? This is a sweet fic:)
Strifegirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This was pure gold! I loved every word of it! So deep and yet so sweet! I love stories like this :) and you did a wonderful job with Cloud's character.
Thank yo son much for sharing this lovely story and I hope i read more from you ;)
cheers!
Greysouthpaw chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Awww another great story, I loved it. I feel like you captured the lonliness and emotion for Cloud just so well. An excellent piece of writing :)