Reviews for Song of Ice
Alibi Nonsense chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I like your writing style: I've been stalking your profile stories. Not the romances so much, because I'm not a big romance fan, but the ROTG stuff other than that. It's all really good. High calibre too.
This one, I feel sorry for Jack. Jamie is Jack's only believer, but yet he's only really that because he believes in a lot more than Jack as well? :( But then it's a plot-thorn that I get, y'know? Like, I would still put it in if I was writing this.
Also, Pitch is a right royal pain in the neck... but then, that just shows he's in character.
yay chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I have no facebook with which to like said page, but I do like this chapter. And this fic, overall.
yay chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Jeremiah's belief makes me inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.
The Pitch/Jack confrontation was lovely - Jack being the visible one for once must be great for him.
yay chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Soory, accidentally submitted the review too early. So is that why Jeremiah is bullying Jamie?
PS a Jack/Jamie romance could be pretty cool. If it's something you want to wrote, go for it!
yay chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Jamie stretched his arms out wide. "You're the best!"

Jack stared at Jamie's spread arms. "Um…"

"It's a hug."

Jack not knowing that it was a hug is really sad.
It's great that you have Jack helping Jamie find his father.
So is Jeremiah being targeted by Pitch?
yay chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
His friends must be so confused by the dialogue they can't hear.
The YOLO thing is funny.
The freezing of the Twilight book sounds beautiful.
Robin-Is-Totally-Whelming chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Yaaaaaay! Amaaaaaaaazing!
Winged Element chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I love the way you have North characterized! It's perfect! Thanks for the update!
KaitlynShadowheart chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
Ugh I love you and all your RotG stories so much it hurts omg
I would totally like a Ray Lou fan page! You are my favorite rotg author (:
Excited for updates
Kat
Radar1388 chapter 4 . 4/22/2013
That was interesting to see Jack jealous (and maybe a little protective). Everyone's in character and very believable. Can't wait for more!
DoomCabbit chapter 4 . 4/20/2013
Been waiting for this to update! agh, and the plot thickens. I want to know why Jamie can feel the lights, and what's up with his missing dad. Can't wait for the next chapter.
BBauzzie chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
OoOoOoOoooooh FINALLY! BUNBUN APPEARS!
BBauzzie chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
Ehhhhh?! PITCH?! NOOOOOOOOO
BBauzzie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
AWWWWW, JACK AND JAMIE ARE THE CUTEST COUPLE- ROMANTIC, PLATONIC OR FAMILY.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
HEY
UPDATE
NOW
I'M TIRED OF WAITING FOR AN UPDATE, I CHECK DAILY