Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Protean Assassin
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 1 . 6/29
Definitely my top favorite
myulander chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Interesting fact: The acidic properties of Melona's breast milk don't work on anything organic. But Naruto doesn't need to know that.
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Lucky Naruto
TheSkyKing chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
In all honesty it's a good story just that in my opinion I call so much bs. The reason for that being is because he just starts to love her while getting raped? Really? Personally I would've attempted to kill her or flat out deny the child to ever get love from me. I wouldn't acknowledge her as my daughter. She'd be nothing more than a bastard child.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I prefer the first ending more, happy sex is always better.
sortajan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i for one would have allowed her to finish strangling me
Ashoa chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Dude, I looked at your DeviantArt. Where's the unrated one?
Panther-Strife chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Can you try more Lord Minato and Lady Kushina lemon stories...also if naruto uses kyuubi's chakra on tsunade and mei then they can be younger...and I like naruto with tsunade and mei. also I think that Karui was in the right with hitting naruto...Karui is also quite outspoken, stubborn, irratable and impulsive, allowing her emotions to come out, as she angrily yelled at Naruto, Sakura and Sai for allowing the renegade Sasuke to run loose. She came to a violent point when she took out her rage on Naruto Uzumaki and beat him without hesitation...because naruto wouldn't tell her anything about that A H*** could also say she is almost like Lady Kushina. plus do you think you could try naruto stories with red-heads...old and young...just no kushina please? and maybe naruto with females from the naruto movies as well? hope you think it over...later!
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I vote for a story with those two paired. I mean full blown out story not some one shot, hell I might do one with my OC Venom host Agato.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
goddamn some kinky shiz right there and ooooh I eagerly await menace and other such..damn hope the prooblem is solved sooon and welcome as always buddy
yugiohfan163 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
usually i'm a fan of your stories, but i just think that there should be genuine love between naruto and other girls in stories you write. i'm not trying to be 'this guy' but maybe altering it to where it's genuine wouldn't be too hard. you could try it at the part of the story when melona get's angry with him for calling her the monster. you could use that point for naruto to explain what happened to him, and maybe understand her a little. maybe make melona alittle quilty for what she was about to do and then maybe that could stem into true genuine love.
JWA800 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Cool Story Raptorcloak Rape kind of scares me at times but I was able to hang in there Thank God! :)
bankai777 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
that sure was a unique story i wll admit to that.i hope to read the next chapter of curing kurama really soon.
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Okay, but the sudden transition form hating her/wanting to get away from her to just accepting her for no reason doesn't make that much sense.