Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Protean Assassin
Burdboy14 chapter 1 . 4/20
Why did you make naruto seem weak? You could have gave him the six path power and I think he could have easily over powered her
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
Definitely my top favorite
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
mrwelsh24 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Lucky Naruto
TheSkyKing chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
In all honesty it's a good story just that in my opinion I call so much bs. The reason for that being is because he just starts to love her while getting raped? Really? Personally I would've attempted to kill her or flat out deny the child to ever get love from me. I wouldn't acknowledge her as my daughter. She'd be nothing more than a bastard child.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
I prefer the first ending more, happy sex is always better.
sortajan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
i for one would have allowed her to finish strangling me
Ashoa chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Dude, I looked at your DeviantArt. Where's the unrated one?
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
I vote for a story with those two paired. I mean full blown out story not some one shot, hell I might do one with my OC Venom host Agato.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
goddamn some kinky shiz right there and ooooh I eagerly await menace and other such..damn hope the prooblem is solved sooon and welcome as always buddy
yugiohfan163 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
usually i'm a fan of your stories, but i just think that there should be genuine love between naruto and other girls in stories you write. i'm not trying to be 'this guy' but maybe altering it to where it's genuine wouldn't be too hard. you could try it at the part of the story when melona get's angry with him for calling her the monster. you could use that point for naruto to explain what happened to him, and maybe understand her a little. maybe make melona alittle quilty for what she was about to do and then maybe that could stem into true genuine love.
JWA800 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Cool Story Raptorcloak Rape kind of scares me at times but I was able to hang in there Thank God! :)
bankai777 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
that sure was a unique story i wll admit to that.i hope to read the next chapter of curing kurama really soon.
Kyuubi16 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Okay, but the sudden transition form hating her/wanting to get away from her to just accepting her for no reason doesn't make that much sense.
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I'm so glafd in the end Naruto was the stronger of the couple in the end.