Reviews for Cold Comfort
powertrash chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
It's been years since I read this story, and I've gotten another pen-name (and also learned how to write). Yet it still remains one of my favorite A/S fics that I've ever read.

I want this to be canon.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Very good story. A little hard to follow at times, but Spike was quite in character. Good job
CrystalxxDreams chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
I'm a A/S fic junkie, and this was awesome.

YOu did Spike and Angel very well; I'm a little sick of all of the 24/7 sap some A/S fics have. Not all; a few.

Very cool.
Lizard2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2002
Wow, I like this a lot. You've got they're characters portrayed correctly, which is always a turn-off when reading other fics. It's really well-written and the angst is nice.

~Lizard~
sherebis chapter 1 . 10/21/2002
I really enjoyed this story. I've never read you before but I think you had the characterization of Angel and Spike down very well. I liked Spike's narrative voice. Good Job!
niennah chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
Usually I hate POV stuff, but this is really good! You really got Spike in there.
Skezoid chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Well I reviewed your Buffy pov, and the thing about nobody write's Spike POV well. I take that back, oh my god I think I might be turning into a groupie.
nostalgia chapter 1 . 7/27/2002
Childe! Who taught you those words!
soulless-angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
I'm an Angel/Spike fic junkie, and I thought yours was great, very true to the characters. I really hope you do a sequel, and soon!
poppit chapter 1 . 7/22/2002