Reviews for Silver Falls Asylum
This story scared the hell out of me! Omg! But it was really good. Just hope I don't have any nightmares. Lol
Loved it. I've read so many that drug on and just weren't interesting. It's hard to find a good story with everyone in yet out of character. Great job!
I love the storyy! Its awesome
Habit chapter 24 . 1/11
Have you ever thought of adopting stories that have gone unfinished? I've seen that happen a lot. You should think about it. There are tons of stories that authors have lost interest in finishing and it would be nice if they got to be finished :)
cassirycake chapter 24 . 1/11
You should totally do a MinatoSakura or MadaraSakura fic! Theres very few good ones, and i feel with your talent, you would be perfect! I love your stories, you have so much talent!
Reviewer chapter 23 . 1/7
By far one of my favorite stories I have ever read. Even though it was short I loved how to story seemed to flow seamlessly one chapter into the next and how I couldn't stop reading this until I reached the warm ending. Even though i have followed many different fanfictions of varying themes I really felt connected and seemed to imerse myself eaiser than the majority of others. You definitely have a gift for story telling and I hope you continue to write(:
cassirycake chapter 23 . 1/6
Okay, ive never been scared of horror stories, i dont see how reading anything is scary BUT YOu! Omg you had me close to tears i was actually scared! I loved this so much, and all the twists and turns and omg this was just beyond amazing, i love it so much!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 23 . 12/27/2014
And they lived happily ever after! Amen! Definitely had fun reading this story!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 15 . 12/27/2014
Oh my gosh... I wish I had the talent to write like you do!
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 11 . 12/27/2014
Kudos to Sakura for being able to bitch to a ghost in a crazy asylum. I don't have the guts.
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
The issues with dating in an asylum.
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Wow. That was not.
1st female scarlet speedster chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
I was laughing so hard when she was giving him the physical.
tina10uwandu chapter 23 . 12/18/2014
Wow this was a really interesting story it was a story that drew readers in and the plot was good. I liked how the end was. Keep up the great work!
Sakura-Fairy-Tail chapter 23 . 12/15/2014
yeah no one died best ending ever.