Reviews for It's nights like these
candicane26 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Oh wow everyone was so in character. Loved it! :)
Nocturnal Elle chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
This was so good!
wistful-amibitions chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was so cute and so well written. Thank you, for sharing :)
The Cuteness chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
This was really sweet in a misfits kind if way. Made me want to see what was going to happen next.
Anjie chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I could seriously just read your Simon/Alisha fics all day long. I know I have said this to you already in your other fics, but your characterizations are just amazing! Please make some more Simon/Alisha fics soon please! :)
Decon377 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
You're a good storyteller
Make one with me in it I went on the Misfits site and got a power
It's pork sword
Anything pork related is now a deadly weapon
djSoSoNut chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
I really enjoyed that. You have a great handle on all the gang's character voices. Liked all those little awkward moments you built between Alisha and Simon. I can easily see things playing out this way for them in the beginning. Loved him pulling back her hair as she puked. One of those non-romantic moments that still manages to be sweet and endearing.

Plus I liked the call-forward joke to Curtis's costume reflecting his future power. Nice work.
ooooooooo chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
that was really cute!
we were made to be ruled chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Love it, good job in keeping everyone in character as well!
bigblueboat chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I can see this missing moment happen. It makes me want to go watch series 3 again :}

Thanks for sharing,
BabyKay47 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This was a really great Halloween treat! This is an awesome study of their relationship at a point that really didn't get enough screen time, so thanks for that. And also there just aren't enough Simon/Alisha fics out there, so I'm happy with anything about them.

There's just one correction I'd make-I'm pretty sure it's called a "fancy dress" party in the UK, not a "costume" party.