Reviews for Someday
Omg awwwww
I loved this story
Very interesting. Could quite easily be a published book, I think the story line would be brilliant for ages 11 - 13. Obviously less of the... Special times involved. If you ever thought of self publishing and using this as a story line with original characters I would definately buy it. Its original, interesting and a page turner.
Sophie chapter 14 . 8/30
Well, shit
Kite1011 chapter 15 . 8/2
Good Lord this fic is SO GOOD! I love your Maka and Soul, and the idea behind this fic is BRILLIANT! I adore your writing and just - I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! And I'm soooo excited where this fic is going too!

Do you have any plans on continuing this? I will wait as long as it takes for a good fic to update because they're worth the wait! And would you mind terribly if I do some fanart of your fic, if I have time?

Gah, I just can't gush over this fic enough! I love it!
Cate chapter 15 . 6/23
THIS! WAS! SO! GOOD! Omg! The pacing and the characters and I LLLOOooOOved the addition of Tsugumi, she really added a lot to the story! Great job. (Ps the sexy times were A)
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 15 . 5/25
NOOO! u should srsly make a another chapter or a sequel! Nooo why this cliff hanging ending!? WHY!? *heart shatters*
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 14 . 5/25
holy crap! the ending of this chapter tho
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 13 . 5/24
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 11 . 5/24
omg yasss the feels omfg
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 11 . 5/24
yay finally Black Star! he is awesome
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 7 . 5/24
omg yaassss
Reignashii chapter 15 . 5/24
Totally love this story is this the end? I wisg there was more or a sequel :(
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 5 . 5/23
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 4 . 5/23
wtf is wrong with Kid in this chapter?!
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 3 . 5/23
awww he called her Angel
Is this the end chapter 15 . 1/15
Is this the end? Because this stories amazing and I'd love more! Please continue it or atleast is there a sequel?