Reviews for Someday
freyja0taku chapter 15 . 4/18
Totally love this! The fight at the end was very entertaining to read. And although it ended wonderfully, I still wanna read more. hahah. It feels similar to how the orig manga ended huh? Full of possible continuation. xD
Miu-nia chapter 15 . 1/23
I love this fanfic
Leaves me with enough intrigue
I want to know what will happen next
UndesirableFortuneCookies chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
I absolutely ADORE this fic. I remember reading this when you started and I was a high-schooler back then. Thing is, despite all those years back I still come back to re-read this xD! My fave chapters are Easter and Independence Day (I feel it's many others too lol). It's just how you capture everything so beautifully and god I love your writing if I haven't mentioned it already - especially the kiss scenes cos DAAAAMN LADY, you write them well haha xD
phantome101 chapter 15 . 10/26/2016
Thank you so much for the fic. It's been a while since I read something that kept me this enthralled
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2016
Omg awwwww
I loved this story
Very interesting. Could quite easily be a published book, I think the story line would be brilliant for ages 11 - 13. Obviously less of the... Special times involved. If you ever thought of self publishing and using this as a story line with original characters I would definately buy it. Its original, interesting and a page turner.
Sophie chapter 14 . 8/30/2016
Well, shit
Kite1011 chapter 15 . 8/2/2016
Good Lord this fic is SO GOOD! I love your Maka and Soul, and the idea behind this fic is BRILLIANT! I adore your writing and just - I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH! And I'm soooo excited where this fic is going too!

Do you have any plans on continuing this? I will wait as long as it takes for a good fic to update because they're worth the wait! And would you mind terribly if I do some fanart of your fic, if I have time?

Gah, I just can't gush over this fic enough! I love it!
Cate chapter 15 . 6/23/2016
THIS! WAS! SO! GOOD! Omg! The pacing and the characters and I LLLOOooOOved the addition of Tsugumi, she really added a lot to the story! Great job. (Ps the sexy times were A)
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 15 . 5/25/2016
NOOO! u should srsly make a another chapter or a sequel! Nooo why this cliff hanging ending!? WHY!? *heart shatters*
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 14 . 5/25/2016
holy crap! the ending of this chapter tho
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 13 . 5/24/2016
YASSS BRING ON THE SMUT! OMG YESSS SOMA SMUT IS THE BEST!
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
omg yasss the feels omfg
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
yay finally Black Star! he is awesome
TheCrimsonOtaku chapter 7 . 5/24/2016
omg yaassss
Reignashii chapter 15 . 5/24/2016
Totally love this story is this the end? I wisg there was more or a sequel :(