Reviews for Someday
Awesome~! Are you going to continue? w pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease continue~!
CadoodleGirl chapter 15 . 6/12
Ok. So i just read your entire story so far and oh my gosh i just... I just dont have words to describe how amazing this story is! I LOVE magic stuff and i love se and you just combined these things into the perfect mash mesh thing that is just so amazing! Please keep writing this because it is just to great for the story to stop. Oh! Are you gonna bring in Crona and Angela? If you dont it's not like its even a big deal the story is great all on its own but itd be cool! Thanks for reading this and writing this!
ocean melodies chapter 15 . 6/11
This can't be the end! It can't! I'm gonna go crazy. Awesome world building by the way. You always manage to do that. I especially like the world in the mermaid au but this one is my new favorite.
khaleesimaka chapter 15 . 5/22
Is that really it? There's gonna be a sequel, right?

But seriously, this story was fantastic. I love the way you went about it and how you introduced us to this world. Everything was a mystery until it didn't have to be anymore, and I really loved it. Your writing is so fantastic, as usual. The way you create the emotions and setting is wonderful. Also, Soul and Maka's relationship was really greatly built upon and it didn't feel rushed or anything even though there were time jumps. It was slow and steady even with the set up of the story. This was overall very lovely, and I enjoyed it. Maka becoming a witch would be so interesting, too! Also, Kid learning to be in the human world and his further character development would be really great to read. A sequel would be fantastic, only if you're up for it, of course. Writing is hard, I know this, so don't feel pressured or anything. This is definitely one of my favorites that you've written, and was really enjoyable! Thank you for writing it :)
khaleesimaka chapter 8 . 5/20
I really liked this chapter. The focus on amid put a different take on this story, a very interesting take. I'm excited to see how this unravels toward the end. I'm also enjoying this story very much. Such a wonderful AU with a very unique take on things. I can see the echoes to canon, but also what you've twisted to make into your own story. Thoroughly enjoying this so far.
SunshineGirl09 chapter 15 . 5/16
Purely excellent
Mermain123 chapter 15 . 4/8
is that really the end? awww i liked this story (it's what introduced me to you) besides what happens with kid now and that debt soul seems to have...?
roro213421 chapter 15 . 3/29
Epilogue
On a side note i thought they were talking about kids
Jaddasroots chapter 1 . 3/25
/revives account from the dead just to fave this story/
nerdfightersunshine chapter 7 . 3/19
I adore this story. I'm trying to slow down so I can enjoy it longer. I love that he gave her his jacket. Great job. Thanks for writing.
1rocker-chic chapter 15 . 3/19
This is awesome!
WolfGal56 chapter 15 . 3/19
I love this way more than I should. You're a very talented person with all this writing shiz. Epic job!
A reader chapter 15 . 3/14
Could there "Someday" be a sequel of sorts? Haha, I kid. But I seriously did enjoy reading this story. I've always been curious and tempted to read it, but seeing that it was completed finally pushed me into getting into it. I liked the dynamic between Soul and Maka and their relationship. I liked the plot of the story and how each chapter is based on holidays or special days. Just all lovely, as your writing always is!
I really really really want to read more! I'm hooked on this story
Ulcaasi chapter 15 . 3/12
:3 hello.

...
Maka watches with wide eyes as she is (-blown-) back into a tree.