Reviews for A Very Jaded Halloween
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 6/11
Jade? A pink fairy princess? That would be hysterical! I thought it was funny and i always love some Bade.
Clarity23 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Oh that was awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Loving the Winx Club references. And Andre as Jade just made me die of laughter.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Legendary Story
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I loved It!:)
rtaf chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Very cute and creative.
2Hearts chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
This is a great idea and its well written so :) The part where Tori and Andre jump at them was epic. And Jade the fairy princess :) Off to Fave now
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
OMG THIS STORY IS SO AMAZING! I really really love it!
It's so well-written and REALLY funny!
"Daphne out!", "Peasants!", "Jori and Jandre" and that part where Jade wanted Beck and Andre to wear a skirt made me laugh SO HARD I almost fell off my chair.
And the end is just JAODFAOEFAFÖOJADSF

You did a really really great job! :)

Guest outtttt! haha
YayVictorious chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh my god, this was so perfect! I loved it! :)
Cheaward chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
LOL i enjoyed this! And the idea that everyone would dress up as Jade a little far fetched but still awesome. And I loved her costume & the Bade bits. Everything deserves Bade bits :)
Great fic.
lowlaury chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I missed the tram this morning because I read this instead of getting ready (bade ruining my life as usual). Also, this is not Ambiance but it was cute so I forgive you xoxoxo
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
this was great! awesome plot and well written story! good job
sushi.23 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
love it!
sshaw101 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I loved it! I enjoyed all their costumes, especially Jade's (and all the hints for her). Their Halloween looks like it was a HUGE success and worked out just perfect.
TheBansheeQueen chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Happy Halloween to you too!

I love how everyone dressed up like Jade except for Robbie. And everyone's attempts at being Jade was hilarious, especially Tori and Trina who made Jade sound like they see her living in a different century. I guess Jade finally know's how Tori feels, saying that she doesn't talk like that when the other's are trying to do their best impression of her.

And that ending! Loved it!