Reviews for Silent Hill: Cry of the Tiger
Black Rabbit 17 chapter 3 . 8/15/2014
It was interesting but why haven't you updated yet
Solarsystemex chapter 3 . 1/23/2014
Very interesting and a little freaky. Please continue. :D
DeadlySpider888 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Awesome! please update soon. :) I love Silent Hill crossovers.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 3 . 2/4/2013
This is a downright creepy piece of fiction you have here...Excellent job!
King of 2211 chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
And now, the horror begins.
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Pretty nice and freaky chapter my friend :) I thought the beggining was quite nice and cute mainly for Po to write a little letter to Tigress wishing her good luck and to have a safe journey and give her a map of the scary silent hill! But I do bet that walk through the mountains and that view was very beautiful and almost breath taking to see :) but it looks like Tigress has found someone new someone called Tien who almost ran her over XD but thankfuly he didn't and they both were ok but it doesn't look like they will be for to long as with the fog now appearign and him dissapearing thanks to a child appearing out on the road and for him to crash and for Tigress to be knocked out But Tigress i don't beleive he ditched but more like was taken away by someone but now she has reached her destination at Silent hill but no matter what you say Tigress nothing will prepare for the nightmares and horrors you will encounter in that place.
Shadow Wolfboy chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Pure awesomeness man. 'Welcome to Silent Hill'. Translation: 'Welcome to your Hell'. XDDDDD I thought that up, I may use that in the Shrouded Truths sequel.

All in all man, awesome chap. Hope to see more soon.
Obsidian The Ghost Faced chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Very interesting...I am really into this story now...It's not every day you find Kung Fu Panda crossed over with something as dark as Silent Hill...Excellent story so far!
Solarsystemex chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Well, this is interesting. Please continue! :)
Dark Shade 75 chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
still a strange crossover, but so far im loving it! i cant wait to see how you tie in that crazy game here. have you played it? s*** hits the fan, in that thing.
Shadow Wolfboy chapter 2 . 11/17/2012
Ahahahahahaha! Okay, I'll admit. I did NOT see that coming with the Orphanage being in Silent Hill. XD Awesome job man. And this inspired me to try to write a fanfic I had thought up at one time, I'll PM you the details on that.

Anyways, awesome job man. Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Shadow Wolfboy chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
I can find no excuse why I did not look this up earlier. This is pretty good. Well written and nice entry to the story. Excellent job as always, Monkey.
King of 2211 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
And there the true mystery will start.
Shinigamilover2 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
I know for a fact that the symbol is the Halo of the sun. It represents the order.

Keep on posting!
KungFuPandaFanatic chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
Great chapter this was Monkey :D it included alot of things that would lead Tigress to the deadly place of silent hill! it's pretty cool that her blanket had that symbol on it along with a key a rusted key none the less which im guessing knowing silent hill kind of her parents had left her at the orphanage so the monsters or the darkness wouldnt get to her or at least make sure they ddint know where she was at :) but im not sure but i really want to know :D hopefully we will learn more about her past in the next chapter but Tigress a word of warning once you go into silent hill you best prepare for whats comming cause the things you will see and encounter will make you want to leave.