Reviews for Don't Leave It Up To Others
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Oh wow, this was very powerful! I love the portrait you painted of Draco - it was very realistic and definitely fits in with what we know of him from canon. I especially liked how you wrote the parts about his fear of what would happen to his family should he fail. Overall, this was definitely an enjoyable read - thanks for sharing!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
A really great ins
dragonflybeach chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Great job on using so many prompts in this story. Very realistic and in character portrayal of Draco and his thoughts.
inkteardrops chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I love the line 'but it failed'. It has this finality to it which is just perfect and so fitting. Amazing job.
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is really interesting. I liked it, to see Draco's thoughts during this year... Good work :)
AmzyD chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Thi was good, you conveyed his thoughts really well and it was very in character
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I loved how you used the prompts as a theme. It was nice how you managed that, and it was almost flawless the way you did so.

Draco's characterization seemed very well done. It was lovely seeing how you described how he felt at this time, and it was done really well. Your writing on the whole is really good. Overall, I enoyed this. Well done!
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
A little error: [I sounded like the perfect plan.] Isn't 'I' supposed to be 'it'? Other than that type, I didn't see any mistakes. Good job!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I think this is great and really well written. There is a typo: "I sounded like the perfect plan." but beyond that I thought this was awesome and I love the different sections you have this separated out into. I liked Draco's perspective throughout the whole thing, especially his reflections on the Imperius Curse. That part was really interesting.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
You've done a really good job characterizing Draco here. His characterization fits in very nicely with canon, and I definitely would say that he's in-character. His thoughts and emotions here are very well-written also, and I can really see what he feels during this time period. SPaG was pretty good, no major errors that I noticed. I like how you used the prompts as a theme instead of actually writing them in, that was a nice touch. I can definitely picture Draco preferring the Imperius Curse to the other two, that makes a lot of sense. This was a bit short, but I still really liked it. Keep up the good work!
alicenotinwonderland chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This was a nice story. I felt sorry for Draco and I like how you've shown him being arrogant and wanting to be powerful through the Imperius curse but at the same time he's vulnerable and loving when it comes to his parents. The way you've brought out those two traits were what I enjoyed most about this.
Mrs Bella Riddle chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I love fitting together the pieces in canon and this is a wonderful example about how it should be done. I thought Draco's characterisation was great and it was really well written. Very enjoyable.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Oh, I'm in this competition too! :D I really liked Draco's thoughts on why the Imperius is a superior curse. Once again, there are quite a few typos. Overall, well done!
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
This really made me feel for Draco and the pressure that he felt with everything that he was going through. I liked how you used to prompts for the competition. it was well written, although, I did find one error, when you said, "I sounded like the perfect plan." I think you meant to say, "It sounded like the perfect plan," Other than that, it was perfect.
00982374-deactivated chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
I loved Draco's characterization, I could almost feel the pressure he felt. I noticed one samll error here [I sounded like the perfect plan.] - I think you meant "It sounded like the perfect plan". Great job!