Reviews for All You Get Is Pain
Comickazi13 chapter 18 . 4/17/2014
This was fabulous! Kept me sucked in for the whole story. Generally speaking I'm not a fan of dramatic Monkee fics as its not really their MO. But this one was really really good. Well done!
Anamary Armygram chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
. . . blood trickling down his face like tears.

What an image!

You've got a real knack for pacing and suspense, especially considering the shortness of the chapters.
robyn Hardesty chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
great misadventures of the monkees.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/29/2012
Perfect. That's the only way to describe this. The whole story was amazing as well. Thank you for this beautiful story.
NatashaPavlova chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
PERFECT! You succeeded at making it exciting! I love the end with Mike making Davy promise never to run away again! Love this story, and I can't wait for the next one!
MonkeeMidgie chapter 18 . 11/25/2012
Beautifully done! :: applauds:: I look forward to any and all sequels.
MonkeeMidgie chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
HOORAY! THE CAVALRY HAS ARRIVED! Great thinking with the milk message. Now, no killing off the Davy. Or any of the others. It's okay if Blair dies though. As long as none of them are charged with it. :)
Guest chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Oh thank goodness they found him. But hurry Mike! Don't let him die! Must have more!
Shire hobbit chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
Oh no, another cliffhanger! I hope Mike gets Davy to the hospital in time! Anxiously waiting for the next chapter... :)
NatashaPavlova chapter 17 . 11/22/2012
HURRY MIKE! Are Pete and Micky gonna be alright by themselves with Blair/chuck holly?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/22/2012
Ok, so I am not feeling very well and couldn't sleep so I decided to see if there was anything new up here and...Oh my stars! The last two chapters were...some of the best yet! The milk trick was a really smart idea, but you can't leave us hanging! Reading this has made me feel better. Happy Thanksgiving too! (it's 3am lol)
NatashaPavlova chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
Shire hobbit chapter 16 . 11/21/2012
*gasp* Oh no, what a place to leave it off at! I am absolutely ready to find out what happens next... you're doing a fantastic job! :)
MonkeeMidgie chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
brilliant idea by Davy, but why the heck would all three of his friends leave him there with Blair? I was yelling at them, "DON'T LEAVE HIM!" Can't wait to see what happens next.
NatashaPavlova chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Milk and a tooth pick? Good plan Davy...
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »