Reviews for Life with Toothless
Gordon519 chapter 1 . 5/19
Welcome to my comunity
ivanganev1992 chapter 25 . 2/9
ch 25

Beautiful . still there was no Shadow the NF dragoness . And what happends next ? update please .
ivanganev1992 chapter 22 . 2/9
ch 22

Well the drunken Toothless is nicer than undrunk . And it was funny . You were kind of cuter drunken and being nice .
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 2/9
ch 20

I wonder what will happenif a dragon lover switches body with a dragon body and back , or and dragon hater switches in dragon body and the dragon in the dragon hater's body for the same amount of time just for a day or 2 .
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 2/9
ch 18

Obout the floating it is all obout weight distribution . In flying is the weight and air flow lifting the body .

I have a question but I will say it as a riddle and if there is no answwer after few days and repeat the riddle I will make it clear .

Two keys in two worlds are colided and conected
to break the wall for both of You and the villagers
You should try to teach each other the things You know
obout each other
and reverse in any known way to break the wall
to break the wall between them
and make the acksess easyer for both of them , (the worlds) .

I will not answer for this riddle until someone gets a suggestion what did I mean .
ivanganev1992 chapter 17 . 2/9
ch 17

Welli it is correct . And why You chose the nightmares as first choice . It ended bad with the one who chose it . And the other choicses of exitement is nice choice with combo with the guardian of te fun , and the fear is taken with the nightmares basicly are the same corrupted by the person enjoing bringing fear and nightmares \and darkness.
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 2/9
ch 15

I agree with Nightstar , it was disaterous date and the sqid was even worse . Still it could be used for ink . And just pretending not being what You are made that tragic . And too bad that mood Fury is the rarest of all furyes provably . And of the most powerfull .
ivanganev1992 chapter 14 . 2/9
Heheh paint war . and Toothles being a teen and troublemaker . He started the paint war .
ivanganev1992 chapter 13 . 2/9
c 13

Well the little draggonet Flare is not used with the peace and being a center of attention and acted little untrusting and well little wild , and allready havs half brother by the way . But 1 more to repopulate that endanger specie is nice idea .
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 2/9
ch 12

I wonder if the SNight Fury have 2 kinds of gas being a cross between 2 subspecis of 1 main specie .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 2/9
ch 10 Snotlout and hookfang are equal by their egocentrisum and flyrty manners , and stupidity and everything . Perfect 2 drops of water . Even with cheating .
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 2/8
ch 7

I saw the hactlng I think it was befour few years . And the poor Toothless is drunk . how long he'll have hangover . It will be funny .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 2/8
ch 4

And here go again in fast version . And he delites the memoryes . When he'll remember the forgotten memoryes .
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
It is spelled black
ArseneTheif chapter 21 . 12/14/2014
oh dear lord! chapter 22 was freaking hilarious!