Reviews for Life with Toothless
ttt chapter 25 . 3/18
Involve shadeswift and bluetail in some chapters please.
guest a chapter 25 . 3/11
yes you are back!\
the dragon chapter 25 . 3/1
I love this story you should make one with bluetail and you write mors PLEASE!? i love you and your stories
Um I don't really have an idea on how...buuuuut you should involve torch in one of the chapters somway
GregtheGuest chapter 25 . 1/26
Wow, the planets must have aligned or something. "Badass" Toothless actually likes a holiday.

I had an idea for a chapter if your interested, I'm just getting it out there because I thought it be funny. Flash forward a few years (probably just for that chapter) and Nightsnow has fallen for a snow fury and hasn't told Toothless or Snowflake. They follow his scent one night when he's not home and find him lying under a tree with said snow fury. They are shocked, and I leave the rest to you. And no, they didn't go at it or anything! Rated T people!

Anyway, just an idea, if you want to use it go right ahead. Just give my guest name a little credit? Your a great writer and I hope you enjoy writing these stories of yours. I'm hoping to start posting my own stuff soon. Just need to think my stories all the way threw, and think of an account name. That will be fun.

Wow this is a long "review". See you around and good luck!
Guest c chapter 25 . 1/12
Love this story soooooo much, if I had t rate u from 1 to 10 I would give u infinity!, pleas continue this story!, it must go on!
RIspy5655 chapter 25 . 1/2
awwww(SOME)
MorohtarSingod chapter 25 . 12/24/2013
I love this chapter but there is a lack of a little Night snow T_T. I wait for your next chapter ever still _.
bladedninja chapter 25 . 12/23/2013
Merry Christmas! Sweet ending you got there. good story.
DonTheHero chapter 25 . 12/22/2013
I believe that this close to the holidays writers stopping for a while is understandable. I'm glad that you have updated this story for I always wondered what happens to Toothless's daughter. In other words keep updating this story, it's one of my favorites. As always good luck and keep up the excellent work!

Sincerely,
DonTheHero
fernfury chapter 25 . 12/21/2013
A holiday Toothless actually likes!? I always knew there was at least one. He and Snowflake are so cute together! I live Christmas, it's such a happy time! Loved this chapter! It was so funny, and very festive! Will there be one for Nightstar at Snoggletog. Hope you have a great holiday! Merry Christmas!
Avenger13579 chapter 24 . 12/7/2013
loved the story :) would have loved to read more about flare and nightsnow :)
fernfury chapter 24 . 11/5/2013
This is hilarious! It's always funny when Snowflake's parents visit! And Nightsnow is so adorable! Yay! This is awesome! The ending was really funny too!
Crazy-Shanagins chapter 24 . 10/29/2013
I second that guy
connerpopcorn chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
please please please continue updating this story, please?