Reviews for Something to Do
larynjcarter4354 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Very good! I like the animalistic qualities of Beast Boy. please update asap
krostovikraven1 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
ah, so not only werewolves are real but they are also alien shape shifters... interesting. update soon.
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Please update! Please please please !
Silver-Assassin7 chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Yes! I love the idea of BB being protective! Great story!
Shadico chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Very interesting. So, Delgado has Emotion Manipulation and Single-Form Shape-shifting abilities, so far anyways. You've also sewn the seeds of a motive as well. The Tameraneans committed mass genocide on his species, and he attacked and lured the Titans out, who just happen to have the former Princess/Grand Ruler of Tameran as a teammate. I could see Delgado trying to use BB and Rae to kill Star, but that's just going off what we've been told this chapter. Eagerly awaiting more, nice chapter!
Anna chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Great chapter! Not so much a filler, but more of a plot exposition; thanks for clarifying Delgado's powers.
Magicchalkdust chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
I like the story
SarahSunshineTime chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
amazingly creative chapter. I didn't see that one coming. I like the new twists though. Do Dramerians show up in the comics or is this your own awesome idea? Update soon.
cruelistnightmare chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
AWWW!
cruelistnightmare chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I LOVED IT!
shugokage chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Amazing story good luck on the next chapter!
Shadico chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
And the drama begins! So, is this guy some kind of demonic werewolf? He seems like he relishes rage, or the absence of fear...it wasn't very clear why he was so interested in BB and Rae. The fact that they both have something dark inside them? Maybe he wants to corrupt them or steal their darkness from them? Who knows, but i'm looking forward to the next chapter and finding out exactly what this guy is after.
Anna chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Great chapter! I hope Raven's alright. I can't wait for the next chapter!
CarolandDarylWalkingDeadFan chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
great story
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
You have no idea how happy i am with you and this update. The other three updated stories i have been reading have brought nothing but bad news for me. One was canceled, the other was put on haitus for a yeae and the other just breaks my heart. You have no idea what an oasis your update this is for me. Awesome chapter, please update more often.