Reviews for She Who Has Been Queen in England
Hera chapter 1 . 3/6
That was. Sacrifice for happiness. However much of an oxymoron that may sound like. She may not have lived on the edge of a golden world, but I think it was still a better alternative than the scaffolds. Gives me mixed feelings about how things went, excellent writing, but I can't help to feel slightly detached by how it was written, there wasn't much soul. .. if you could catch my drift. Anyhow, hope the blot bunnies never stop coming, keep on writing! You have a flair for it! (Obviously. ... )
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
Love it!
KimPossible123 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
i really really loved it, i wish he had gone after her or something
lunalumax292 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
This is truly beautiful. You should be proud. Very strange to think something like this could have actually happened.
Nuna Hatem chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Wow, this is beautiful. It's unique and I loved it. I liked imagining Anne laughing and being happy, and Elizabeth getting married. This was a pleasure to read! Keep writing :)
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I am new on the fandom. It is one of the best short stories here.
It is a very interesting view on Anne's life. I didn't expect her to become Francis's mistress. I think Francois loved her because he offered to marry him despite her doubtful past. I doubt that she could get rid of her baby because Anne was too religious for it. I liked that she didn't come back to Henry. OH! Nice story!
avery.n.london chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
well written, amazing storyline, if only history could have been this way
whitley dahn chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
well done story
missmarple chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love it! It's such a dramatic turn of events yet plausible, I hope you write more on the Tudors!
TrivialQueen chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
My only complaint is that it's not long enough! The premise is fantasitc and you've thought out the repercussions well, the steps, the reasons, the results. If only it were longer! I'd love to see the court and characters surrounding Henry (Brandon, Cromwell, Seymour) react in the moment. I'd love to read what Anne wrote and hear more about Elizabeth growing up and that lowly gentleman of hers. This was really, really well done. I could really identify with Anne, and you know I sometimes have trouble doing that, but she was just so BAMF here. Excellent work.
BriyerRose chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Loved this! :-)
Robin4 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
This is absolutely gorgeous. Really. I adore it!
lynn422 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story.
Rahja chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Usually I don't like the "Anne runs away" stories, but this one I found very nice. I like that you underlined Anne's free mind and strong will- it is that what makes her unique to me.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I love this! It wasn't sloppy, I didn't think, though Anne being Francis's mistress surprised me...it didn't seem like the kind of thing she'd do...give herself to a man she didn't love...but I suppose, if she was protecting her child, then anything's possible...