Reviews for A War of Worlds
guest chapter 4 . 3/19/2015
Hey try an I Frankenstein crossover with the tamers
Where they fight Satan with Adam Frankenstein
DinoGuy2000 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
This is very interesting. I hope it isn't dead.
JGameCartoonFan chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
I don't know much English,( I'm Mexican) but your Fic is Wonderful and cool!

I love the couple rukato n-n

See you later!

P.D - sorry my bad English

Espero que me hayas entendido
Bjizzle chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Update
Zennistrad chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
This looks really good!

I'm interested in learning how exactly the Tamers re-united with their digimon. Hopefully this is explained in a later chapter?
dachu chapter 4 . 4/1/2013
Hooray! New chapter! I hope this means that the creative gears for this story are starting to turn again...

As for the story, I see some interesting developments coming along. Hope I don't have to speculate for long...
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 3/30/2013
Oh man! That HAS to hurt! Please update soon!
Sentinel07 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Yay, another chapter. And it looks like they're really getting into the action part now.

Looking forward to the next one. Given some of the diologue in this, I'm really curious as to how the romance part will play out.
Bookworm Gal chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
A very exciting chapter. Jeri and Calumon's interactions were adorable to start out with, then we moved on to the action. It looks like our tamers might be in over their heads with this one. Good luck.
ShadowLDrago chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
What the hell iS that thing? Incvinciblemon?
ShadowLDrago chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
This is definitly an interesting start, very much so, Well, we'll see how this goes.
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Sounds like an interesting Idea, I'll be reading this closely.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Long time indeed. It has been ages since I felt the need to read something about Digimon Fandom. And I am glad to find that you are still alive here. As always enjoyable. Thank you for the good read.
Undead009 chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
Haha, its been a while Crazyeight. Nice to read some of your fanfics again. Seeing this tells me that I need to check on the Digimon section more often. Can't believe I missed this. This fic is really nice so far, I hope to see you continue it and also that Tamer's Requiem fic also. Till next time

Undead Out!
Sentinel07 chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
Great job as usual. Always worth the wait. Can't wait for the next one.