Reviews for My Stubborn Ways Are Behind Me Now
poisondart18 chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
Sweet story
Anne Nonamous chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
Oh, my goodness. I literally laughed out loud at some of your turns of phrase:

"...pumpkin pies should be a controlled substance."

"nobody wants to live through a nursery barricade situation..."

"...hotels get bewitched into castles and chutes and ladders becomes a game of life and death on the living room floor. Regina hadn't meant for that thing with the vipers to happen..."

"...honest to God I might still stab someone for a slice of pie."

Comedic gold, I say. Well-written!
Heather chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
that was awesome xx
Wissa38 chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
Wonderful. As always. I really should get back to work, but your stories just sort of pull me in...
Darkholme13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Aww, what a cute story.
I wish they were like that in the series as well, Regina and Emma are awesome together.
Wish they were canon. :)
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Very nice!
giftedpurpose chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Aww this was super adorable!
Kilt chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Regina playing Monopoly!
Very good story.
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
:D
giftofamber chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Awwwww. Regina turning board games into magical life and death situations. I love it!
lytab5 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
So lovely!
Thank you so much for sharing your story!
G.W. Shoes chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
awww... so cute! I loled so hard when Emma used Henry as a shield... :-) will there best more about when Bumpy comes?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Sums up family dinner holidays everywhere.
Kennedy Leigh Morgan chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Delightful! I love how you threw in some history but it didn't overtake the present. The monopoly game was awesome -I wish you could get that on tv somehow because it would be so freakin' cool. Love your Regina especially.
QwithoutA chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
That imagery of the monopoly board? God I want one like that! That would have made the game so much more fun. :D I have this vision in my head now of little dancing critters, although less like monopoly tokens and more like long fingered fair folk with wild hair and rather naughty, cheek attitudes...I'm really not sure where that came from O_O

I really do love your stories :) As always thank you for sharing and please bless us with more ;)