Reviews for Motorfalls
Figment of the Mind chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
Glad to see you've updated. Keep up the good work!
Illuminati-4 chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Aww Mabel is so adorably weird! Dipper can be an awkward little guy huh? Lol I think you got him about right! I have always loved how dipper and Mabel interacted, they just get each other, for the most part.
Mike is starting to fit a little bit. You are absolutely right about set up! Without set up, the story goes really fast and it gets to be too much when it goes straight to the climax and then just.. Ends.
So glad you are continuing with this :) got a little worried ;) I look forward to reading more!
Tofu Chomp chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
Yesss, a new chapter. Reviewing just so you know someone is still reading! Keep up the good work!
Illuminati-4 chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Oh my goodness! I first saw this crossover on tumblr and instantly fell in love with it! AH!
I'm so happy I found a fanfic with them! I just love how Dipper looks paranoid at first glance, except for the rest of the world of course sense we know what goes on in Gravity Falls.
I think you did Mike pretty good so far and Mabel is adorable! Haven't seen much of Dipper to make a full opinion but so far he is going good :) I hope you update soon! I would love to see how you put Mike into the strange, hilarity that is Gravity Falls.
Gary Oak The Pidgeon chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow, this story is awesome! I'm excited about reading more.
Tofu Chomp chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Mabel is so adorable! I hope Mike gets a little taste of the supernatural soon. Looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
purpledragon6 chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
I luv tht picture! XD
Zarclonia chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Love the story, although are you going to explain the setting more. Those Oregon still exist along with Motorcity or Mike Chilton is in the past. Clarification would be nice and what is happening to The Burners back in Motorcity?
RachelZimon chapter 2 . 12/5/2012
Okay, Mabel and Mike talking to each other, so flipping cute. Mike is such a sweetie, the whole soul mate line. He really wouldn't judge
I'm still loving this :D
chobbesfan chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
love this chapter man but i want to see more of it so get the new chapter DONE.
RachelZimon chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Dude, okay I was skeptical when I saw the summary, but I love this! Everyone is in character - especially Mike, I find he's difficult - and I love how you immediately give us setting and time period without being on the nose. This is awesome. I'm totally into following this
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This is great!
CMR Rosa chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is a good first chapter, I can, wait for the next one it look like I,ll really enjoy this story.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2