Reviews for Adventures of the Guardians
Loveanimelove chapter 8 . 7/15
I HATE jacktooth
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
Thank you. It's really sweet when people write about that kind of thing. Though I've never truly considered that kind of thing, depression runs in my family. The thing that most often leads to suicidal thoughts is the idea that the world would be better off without you. It's not true. Everyone has something to contribute and everyone is valued and special. Losing yourself in distractions isn't the answer. Focus on others. Service is the number one way to avoid those thoughts. You are you, and there is no replacement. You are the reason and cause of so many wonderful things. As a Mormon, I'll say that Jesus sees others not as who they are, but who they are at their full potential. You are irreplaceable.
PeterPanfan13 chapter 30 . 4/12/2016
I LOVE this fanfic! You are such a great writer and you did a fantastic job with this! Can't wait for more!
DragonRobotkid676 chapter 30 . 2/3/2015
Is this finished? Or will there be more because this is Amazingly Awesome and I hope there will be more
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 30 . 6/23/2014
Oh my goodness amazing job yay they might find him !
WALRUSvsUSA chapter 28 . 6/23/2014
;; Great chapter. It's super fabulously sad.
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
Ah so sad I'm gonna cry (seriously I think I have tears) but so good love it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
Oh my goodnes so sad I wanted to cry but amazing weekly well written
Compliment Giver chapter 29 . 6/22/2014
I was okay until I read the quote.
PippaFrost chapter 27 . 6/8/2014
AHHHHHHHH! NEXT ONE!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 27 . 5/24/2014
My computer is being dumb and not letting me see the log in thing. Anyway. Jack's staff was left in the room and Bunny only grabbed Jack... did the sand/Pitch get the staff? That would be bad.
rivermoon1487 chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
I LOVE your writing! Chapter 17 made me cry.

Follow and Fav. this story!:)
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 27 . 4/1/2014
Love it great chapter I love this arc and this Tory :) great job
Xion5 chapter 27 . 3/31/2014
Aw man I love Pitch's character but right now I want to see Bunny pound him into the wall. X(
The chapter was awesome as always! Please try and update the next chapter soon because I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
And you know my vote for the It Was Cold story! :D I think it would make an awesome arc! :D
Xion5 chapter 26 . 3/31/2014
Wow! Very dark and depressing. Just my taste! You should really consider making an arc out of this, it's very good! :D